28| The Romance PT 1

Milos POV

I had Meg's dad bring her to the creek. I waited by the organ and I invited everyone that Meg and I knew. I moved some benches around for everyone. No rejection here. When I told Meg to get ready I handed her a white gown. Hi guys try and guess whats happening before you read the rest. PS. Each part is restated in each of there point of veiws. XOXO, Abigail. I hired the minister from the church. Meg shook. I went to the end of the carpet. I grabbed Meg in my arms. "What's going on, Mii?" she asked. "Meg Donnelley, I know we are 17, but I love you to much to put this off." I neeled down on one knee. "Meg, yo uare my Earth and Heaven.I could not imagine my life without you. Meg Donnelley, will you make me the happiest 17 year old alive, and marrie me?" I asked. Meg blushed profusley. "YES!!!" she screemed. Then she jumped into my arms.

Megs POV (same moment)
I was getting the feeling that he was purposing. My dad drove me to the creek and walked me up to a red carpet. I started shaking. "aWhat's gpoing on Mii?" I asked. Milo started blubbering. "Meg Donnelley, I know we are 17, but I love you too much to put this off," he said. He droped his weight on one knee. "Meg, you are my earth and heaven. I couldnt imagine the rest of my life without you. Meg Donnelley, will you make me the happiest 17 year old alive, and marrie me?" he asked, now he was shaking. I blushed. ALOT. Then I screemed, "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I jumed into his arms.