27| Mystery for the Manheims PT 1

Milos POV
4 day later

I looked at Meg, who was sitting in the seat next to me at the movies. We were seeing Pitch Perfect 3. Meg was laughing. I had my arm around her. She handed me the popcorn bucket. The moovie ended, and we left. "My great- grampa left me these before he died," I handed Meg a box that had words writen on it.

Milo,
You must have a wife before
opening this box. It has the clues
to a big mistery in it.
You will not know this right away,
but you deffenitly need to be
married to do this.
This is a mystery that only a
strong marrige with your true
love can solve.
Best of wishes,
Gramppy Sam

Meg read the note. "Wow, a wife, to solve a mystery, true love, clues,! I feel like Daphne from Scooby Doo!" she gasped. "Meg, you are not my wife," I bursted her bubnle. She frowned. "Yet," I whispered underneath my breath. Meg blushed. Then we got home. "UGG!!" I sighed. "What?" she asked, sympitheticly. "I hate having this cold," I told her. She nodded, and then put her forehead on my chest. I hugged her waist. I sighed. It was 3pm. I was going to take Meg down to the creek in 5 hours. I had Kylee, Trevor, Mom, James, and Carla setting it up with rose petals, and lanterns hanging from each tree branch. Meg's mom was picking up something that I needed, and Megs dad was getting a red carpet to spread down to a big organ by the water. We put candels on lilly pads and had romantic music playing. Meg and I watched a couple movies, and then I told her to get ready and that we were going out on a date.