31| The Romance PT 4

MILOS POV

Meg was dancing with her dad for the father daughter dance and I was dancing with my mom for the mother son dance. Everybody danced, sang, and had the time of their lives. Meg was having so much fun. I can't belive that is my wife. Kylee came over to us when we were dancing together a few minutes later. "Hi guys! Congrats!! Open my gift!" she handed us a purple and green box tied with a white ribbon. Meg pulled of the srtings peacfully. We were about to liftthe top when Holiday came barging through. "DID SOMEONE INVITE HER?" I yelled. The music stopped when Kylee, our DJ, saw Holiday. "She's better than me anyways," I heard a voice say. It sounded very firmilier. "Go Holiday. Why the heck are you out of jail??" I asked her. "Well, I went to court again," she said. I had a policmen come to get her and hae said he would put her back in jail after finding out she lyed.

MEGS POV

Milo was dancing with his mom for the mother son dance. I was dancing with Daddy. Although they kicked me out, I could kinda understand why. It wasn't really what they said was why though. They just didn't want to see the face of someone who got their heartbroken. Now they donr't have toworry about that. Everybody was having fun. I was having the most fun. I can't belive I am finally married to Milo. A few minutes later, I found Milo and we started dancing. Kylee came up to us and said something, but I couldn't hear over the music. Next thing I knew I was untying a satiny ribbon from a ZOMBIES box. I was lifting the top off when Holiday arived. Milo screemed, "DID SOMEONE INVITE HER?" I whispered, "She's better than me anyways." The music stopped when Holiday came in because Kylee, our DJ, knew she was trouble. "Go, Holiday. Why the heck are you here anyways?"Milo asked. "Well I went to court again," she attmitted. Milo had the cops come and they took her back to jail after we found out that she was lying.