9| The Hospital pt2

MILOS POV

Meg grabbed her belly. "No. Ok bed now maybe I DON'T KNOW!" Meg blurted. "Milo, talk to her I am getting that test and looking at it for myself," the nurse told me. I nodded my head and grabbed Meg's hand. "It is going to be OK," I told her. "NO I AM EEK NO NOT JERK KREIGLE NOOOO NO NO PRBLEM HOLIDAY NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled. "Holiday Kreigle?" I asked. "YES!!!" she told me. "POISENED ME HOLIDAY FOOD DID," she said. "Holiday poisened your food," I confermed. "She threatened to one day. She must have. NURSE!!" she told me. "Ok," I said. "It says no," the nurse said. "So, she's not?" I confermed. "Nope," the nurse repeted. "Ok. Good," I said. I didn't know because she was going nuts afterwords. "Poisen. It was poisen," I told the nurse, trying to catch my breath. "Ok, how do you know?" the nurse said. "My ex. Meg said when she was koo koo thatHoliday, my ex, poisend her. I know that she was crazy but what if she wasn't. She means the world to me. Just tell me that she is going to be ok," I said. A tear shed down my cheek. "we will run some tests but you need to leave for some of them. I'm sorry," the nurse told me. "NO! I can't leave her. Let me stay. What do you need to do with out me here?" I begged and questioned. "Sir, um... just.... you can't be in here. I belive you can stay in here for some of the tests but others you can't but I am not sure so I will call the heart of the hospital. I think you might.... well, I don't want to get your hopes up so let me check in first," the nurse said. "Ok," I said. I looked at Meg, who feell asleep. Then the nurse called up to the heart of the hospital. "You can stay for..... all of them," the nurse sid trying to act happy. "YES!" I said. I he;d Meg's hand tightley . Meg wrapped her fingers arouned my hand. At that point, Meg might not have been crazy, just to confused and ahceing.