10| Testing and Texting

Hi guys sorry for not writing in so long. I love you guys very much. These next parts will be the best yet, promise. #Meglo forever. I have so many wishes for the future. Thanks for getting me to 48 veiws. By August, I now want 100, which shouldn't be a problem. THank you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! umm....... So check out my other book The Middle. Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXXXXOXOXOXOXOXOXO, Abigail.

Milo's POV

Meg was going through her first test. I gripped her hand tightley. This test was blood draw. Meg was not kookoo anymore. She was back to the real world where blooddraw hurts. She was screeming her head off. They had to get 1 pint of blood. She squeezed my hands tight. I kissed her forehead. Then we had the rest of the tests. "She will need surgerey," the nurse told me. "Ok. For how long?" I questioned. "About 40 minutes today. Now," she said. "Ok I will wait out there," I told her and went outside the room. Then I waited and played on my phone. Then I relized that I still had 10 minutes. Well, I wanted to take Meg home better than ever now. I started texting Holiday about the poisen.

Milo Holiday
What did u do 2 Meg??????????????????
Idk what did I do
Holiday!!!! U POISENED MEG AND NOW SHE IS IN SURGEREY!!!!!!!!!
Oh my. I would never snoop so low
dont lie of course u would
so what if I did. Im ur tru luv
no ur not meg is
I left 4 china 7 days ago
im calling the cops on u
they wont get to me 4 awhile so i will have time to plan
whatever i dont like u AT ALL
whatever