6| Ending at the Hotel

Meg was slurping down her coffee and I had brought a bag full of movies. It just so happens that ZOMBIES was playing in 10 minutes. We were going to watch that. Meg went down to the cafiteria and was getting freshly popped popcorn in a large which was ging to take about 10 minutes. Kylee and Trevor were bring 3 garbage bags of rose pettals. 2 were red and 1 was pink. The pink would already be on the ground but the red were going to be hanging duck taped on the ceiling with 2 ropes atached that i pull when she comes in. Kylee and Trevor are also bring in a 10 fot banner thats says, I love you, Meg Donnelly, on it. In return I was getting them each a coffee and a soda. They arived 5 minutes after Meg left. When they got there we set everthing up and I was standing by the door with a buquete. I had put my tuxedo back on. Kylee and Trevor went the oppisite way of the cafiteria as the went down to avoide Meg, and then the left. Then Meg opened the door, and I pulled the roped which made all the pedals come falling down. AND OH! Did I mention that Someday from Zombies was playing. After they all fell, Meg laughed very hard, hugged me, and we kissed. "I love you too" she told me. The movie popped on and we watched it in 1 of the beds eating our popcorn. The movie ended. "Do you want to sleep with me or in the other bed?" I asked Meg. "With you," she responded, clinging to my side. "Alright babe," I aid, leaving a tiny bit of light on so it wasn't pitch back at 12am.