Character

This is a description of your character.
You are the same height as Midoriya for perspective. You aren't weak but in terms of muscle you are average for class 1A.
Quirk: Bubble Shield. Your quirk is a rare one. You are able to make Bubbles out of surrounding light and encase yourself or others inside of them. Very useful for defensive purposes. A lot like Kirishima in the fact that you have good defense but your offense is lacking. The only offensive bite to your quirk is creating a bubble next to someone and expanding it rapidly into them or creating two bubbles on either side to crush opponents. Or if they are to weak to break the bubbles you could trap them inside.
Weakness: the bubbles have a limit to how much damage they can take before shattering. Right now to put it in perspective Aoyamas beam could shatter it in two shots.

You aren't the spartan

You aren't the spartan. This is just to give you perspective of what the bubbles look like.
Draw back: for every bubble you create your body temperature increases. If you make to many without cooling down you could get heat stroke.
Your background is you live alone in a small cozy apartment with big windows. You are a rich 15 year old from America with both your parents flying on constant business. they were never to involved with you so you've learned to be comfortable alone. They knew at least you wanted to go to UA since you were young and got you tutored in Japanese. Now just gotta pass the entrance exam.