Birthday

Todoroki "Whose birthday is it?"

Fuck. I forgot that was there. I wasn't expecting a guest.

"Oh um it's nobodies. I was going to reward myself after he festival with something special to eat." You half lied. It was your birthday but you were going to use the cake to eat your problems after the festival.

"It's your birthday isn't it..." Todoroki easily put the pieces together.

Fuck. I'll just come clean. He's hard to get stuff past.

"Yea... Yea it is."

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" Todoroki looked at you worried

"Nobody has time to celebrate my birthday. It fell on the same day as the festival and I'm not about to make everyone whose already to tired be forced to hangout with a guy like me." You said clenching your fists a little.

My parents haven't even called to congratulate me on the festival OR wish me a happy birthday. If my own parents cant even call me how could I expect my elite school friends to come?

Todoroki put your backpack down finally and grabbed the cake without saying a word. He just walked away out the door. You didn't know what to say he just took your birthday cake. Eventually you came to your senses and shuffled up to the still open door but he was gone.

Do I call the police? Eh whatever. Dudes weird. He probably needs it more than me. Luckily I have Icecream. That'll suffice.

You were disappointed that your cake was gone but you suppressed it and pretended it was never there. You took a much needed shower. Put some pajama bottoms on laid on the couch and started eating your ice cream. You watched the news and Japanese game shows like you did when you first came to Japan.

Man a lot has changed in me since I've been here...

Eventually you fell asleep pretty early. You were tired from the festival and still had school tomorrow.

-Timeskip to next morning-

You woke up feeling refreshed. You were still a little sore and slow to move around but much better than yesterday.

Thank god I'm not in as much pain as the other day. I should see recovery girl and see if she can cure me the rest of the way.

Eventually you ate your breakfast and were on your way to school. You walked through the gates of UA noticing that you didn't see any of your classmates.

I came at a time normally most people are arriving. Some people probably didn't get up in time for school because their still tired. You reasoned to yourself.

You walked to school and unfortunately didn't have enough time to see recovery girl before class. So you went straight to homeroom once you were at the door you noticed through the small window between class and the hallway the lights were off.

Shit. I did have school today right? Or maybe they are all changing for something? I'll go inside and see if Aizawa is sleeping on the ground and ask him.

You slowly peeked your head through the door only to have your collar grabbed and be pulled into the room.

You being startled punched the attacker only to regret that because they were hard as a rock. Wait... rock? When you concluded your thoughts the lights came on and all of Class 1A and several of the staff close to your class became visible.

"SURPISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Wha.

Your thoughts were interrupted by Kirishima who was still holding your collar. He brought you into a tight hug and the rest of class joined him. Your chin was forced up because Kirishima is taller and you noticed streamers and a sign that said happy birthday L/N. Connected to the ceiling. Balloons were everywhere and Kyoka, Ashido, And Hagakure pulled the pins on some confetti poppers over the growing group hug.