Training wheels

-Author note-

So before i get into this chapter I first want to thank liOn7900 for drawing this amazing cover for the book. The light turning into bubbles is absolutely amazing and I love the style to it. Also this chapter will be about the recovery for the character. In terms of the up coming arc I'm still going to wait but I think i can write this part. Anyways thats enough rambling lets get this goin.

-Reader POV-
You had woken up and it was morning. The class including Kodai had left for home. The teachers were going to be having meetings with every student involved with the attack on the training camp. You sat up in your bed.

I feel better today than yesterday... I guess... Memories of what happened to you flooding your now less hazy mind.

You felt tears welling up in your eyes as you looked out the hospital window.

I guess my days of heroics are already over...

You then heard the door to your room open and your parents plus principle Nezu, deflated All Might, Aizawa with his hair tied back and in a suit, and Recovery Girl stepped in.

You wiped your face quickly and turned to face them with a polite smile on your face.

Your mother was the first to speak.

"Oh good your awake. We needed to talk to you about UA."

I can still be a business student. Shed like that

You were about to voice your thoughts but All Might spoke before you.

"First we teachers would like to apologize for our inability to protect you. What you went through must have been terrifying." All Might said in his deflated form

He must have fought that All for One person. This must be the repercussions of that fight. He seems older now. You were thinking as this is the first time you have seen All Might like this.

"All Might its not your fault this happened to me. I did it to myself." You said looking out the window again.

"What do you mean?" Principle Nezu asked looking at you in worry.

"If I was smarter and less incompetent during the attack I would have encased myself in the Bubble Shield with Bakugou." You started recalling Compress. "That Compress person wouldn't have been able to disable me so quietly and I could have saved Bakugou. I was never really cut out to be a hero. And because of my mistake I never will be." As you finished talking you stayed staring at the window. Hiding tears.

The adults in the room all had shocked expressions

-All Might PoV-
He blames himself for this? That's absolutely unacceptable. He was facing unknown enemies and everything he is blaming himself for is hindsight. I must encourage him to move forward

-Reader PoV-

All Might opened his mouth to say something but Recovery Girl beat him to it.

"You know RagDoll is still out of commission." The elderly woman spoke. "Yet here you are awake and fully functional already."

Whats she talking about?

You wiped your face again with the hospital gown and turned to face the adults

"So? Maybe its a coincidence?" You said not sure what she was getting at.

"Its no coincidence." Recovery girl started stepping forward from the group. "Ive worked on this villains victims before. Their time of being disabled and being able to function again as quirkless people is like clock work. Its a set time. Ive never in my life seen someone come out from under its effects in half the time as normal."