Stain

"Bubble Wrap dodge!!!" You heard Native scream.

You flinched because you typically don't dodge you block. You noticed two throwing knives heading for Native but because you flinched you could only get one shield up in time. One knife ran into the bubble bouncing off of it and cracking it. The second knife went into natives shoulder. Before you could figure out where the knives came from a man wearing red white and black had Native pinned to the wall and licked his shoulder wound. Immediately Native dropped his Tomahawks and went limp.

"What.. what are you doing? I'll kill you!" Native said muffled by stains hand.

It's paralysis! You reasoned and created two bubbles next to stain. One near the side of his head and another between him and Native. You expanded both pushing stain in a diagonal direction away from you and Native. You then encased Native in a bubble and tried floating him back. Stain noticed this.

-Stain PoV-
The kid is trying to protect the pro while holding me back. I like that.

-F/N POV-
Wait this guy is the hero killer. Fuck I don't stand a chance. I need to get some distan

Your thoughts and realizations of the situation your now finding yourself in were cut off as stain quickly threw 3 knives at you. You raised a shield around you quickly as all three knives embedded themselves in the shield that held briefly then shattered. It still stopped the knives though. Stain though had charged behind them. He was so fast that he seemed to keep up right behind the knives he threw. Before you could do anything he grabbed you by the throat and held you up.

*GAHH* you started choking.

He's trying to get me to passout...

Because you were struggling hopelessly trying to claw at stains hand and get oxygen you had lost focus on the shield around Native which dissipated. You had gotten him close to the road but he was still to far away to be seen on the ground.

Stain while holding you as you started getting weaker walked over to Native who was on the ground and drew his blade.

"This boy has the instincts of a hero. You on the other hand. You are a fake!" He pointed the sword at Native about to kill him.

"St..stop!" You said a bit of drool coming out of your strained gasping mouth. You were kicking and clawing weakly before you heard what sounded like a car.

You heard a slap of what sounded like metal hitting something hard. Stain didn't let you go though.

He's... someone... here?... your thoughts were getting hazy

You heard a familiar voice from behind you.

"You already hurt my brother! Let go of my friend you fiend!!" Iida screamed.

...Iida...

"Whoa boy. Careful you have nothing but vengeance in your eyes. Careful. Even at your age you can become my target."

"I'm here to avenge my brother. You crippled him and had no right to!"

"I see. Then DIE!"

"For Tensei!" Iida screamed launching a kick. In order to dodge stain had finally dropped you as you hit the ground you started coughing. You had went limp during their conversation trying to convince stain that you were unconscious. Which you were close but not quite.

*inhales and exhales sharply
I ca..can't fight like this.. I need time to recover my breath.

As you were thinking stain went over Iidas kick and sent a kick of his own spiked boots into Iidas shoulder. He then punched Iida so he was on the ground face down with stains boot on his head. Stain quickly stabbed Iidas shoulder, pulled the blade out and licked it.