Entrance Exam

"Finally done unpacking. I think I'll just consider that my workout today." You said tiredly.

You had just moved to a large apartment building within walking distance of UA. The entrance exams are in a week so you wanted to take this time to train a last little bit and get comfortable with the area around your apartment.

"I need some background noise." As you flipped the news on the TV and walked over to the window to look and find a cool place to eat later.

"I hope I didn't go through all this effort to not get in. My parents might actually say something."

-Timeskip to after the week :D-

"Wow this place is gargantuan!" You said in English while other kids gave you a weird look. Your (E/C) eyes shined in the sunlight but as you looked down you noticed a green haired kid about to fall. You put your hand out to make a bubble between him and the ground only for a adorable girl to catch him and make him float.

"Good job floaty girl. I'll call you Einstein's nemesis."

You continued on your way to the school and sat down. A kid with spiked blonde hair sat a seat away from you and the green haired kid from earlier (noticing no other chairs available) sat between you.

"This auditorium is cool huh?" You said happily to the green and blonde haired kids.

???"shut up extra I'll blow you up."

??? "U....uh ye... yea it i...is."

I'm going to give up on friend making for now. The blonde kid obviously has a dildo up his ass and I'm scared the green kid has worse social anxiety than me and it's making mine flare up.

After that a man who used a banana as a blow dryer stood on stage and began explaining everything. After you realized you'd be fighting robots and their point values you decided to people watch.

That kids hair is red and spiked. Must be a weirdo. Not many normal looking kids. Lots of mutant quirks unlike America. America has more emitter type stuff. Still has mutant but not as much.

After a bit you were given a card that said (L/N battle center D)

I wonder what broccoli boi here got...

You looked over and noticed everyone around you had different ones other than D but figured it was a coincidence. Which it was. And with that were told to head to your centers.

-Timeskip to front gates of mock city-

Most of the kids here seem kind of unprepared for this school. I trained on my own and still look better than a lot of them. I'll wait until I see what class I'm in to make friends. Most of these people seem temporary.

As you concluded your thoughts you heard the banana boi scream "STARTTT!!!"

At that you bolted into the city while others looked around confused.

The first robot you ran into was a one pointer. You created a bubble between its head and body and expanded it. Essentially decapitating it with the head being pushed by the top of the bubble and the body being pushed down by the bottom of the bubble. You repeated this process with most of the robots not being able to close the distance. You got up to 34 points when you heard a loud explosion

What the hell was that?! Oh probably that giant robot thing destroying stuff.

You notice it grab the corner of a building sending rubble and debris everywhere. There was a young man with a purple spheres Mohawk and a blonde guy saying "weeeee" with his thumbs up not moving. The purple guy seemed frozen. While the other guy obviously over used his quirk.

Shit those falling boulders are big but this is the strength of my quirk.

You quickly encased both of them in your light bubbles protecting them from the boulders that broke over top of them. The purple guys bubble received a worse impact than the blondes and cracked making him wet himself again.

Ugh shit that boulder was big AND sharp. I need to repair the shield quick.

You fixed the crack just in time for more boulders but felt your body heating up from using 2 bubbles for an extended periods of time. Other people from inside the dust cloud started screaming and running towards you for shelter.

3 bubbles is a lot but I need to make one for myself anyways. These small rocks hitting me make it hard to look up.

"Hey get over here I'll cover us!" You screamed at the panicked kids who rushed to stand next to you.

You then created a bubble and made the other two smaller. This was to slow down the heat stroke as much as possible. Luckily you put the shield up as a boulder you didn't see or hear crashed over top of you and the few students hugging you. A girl with black hair and blue eyes noticed your sweating and strained face.

??? "Um are you going to be ok?"

No

"I think I'm going to get heatstroke after this." You said panting.

It was essentially raining rocks and pebbles for 2 minuets and just when you were going to pass out the test ended.

You then dropped the shields immediately and collapsed. You were about to break your beautiful face when the girl with black hair and blue eyes caught you.

-Time skip to 30 minuets later ;-()-
Ow

"Where am I?" You said sitting up.

An adorable old woman stood next to you poking a little bubble that looked like a firefly as it moved slowly through the air.
It was a side effect of your quirk. When you sleep you accidentally make small bubbles. But unlike the others these ones will stay permanently. You can just shoo them out the window though and the wind will take them. They are harmless.

??? "Hello my name is recovery girl. You seemed to have blackout due to getting heat stroke. I assume it's part of over using your quirk?" She said confidently

"Yea sorry to bother you. I feel better." You said honestly.

"Ok then you can be on your way. Best of luck getting into the school!" She said as she went behind a curtain to another student who you assumed was much worse than you.

Time to go home, nap, eat, nap, and then sleep.