Dorms and Training

-Author Note-
Im Back! School has started though so I dont have nearly as much time to update. Im taking 17 credit hours lol I fucking hate myself.

Ur quirks going to get insanely cool really fast just fyi

-Reader PoV-

Another day since you were feeling better had passed and you were to be sent home today. You sat alone in the hospital room with your thoughts. Looking out over the city through your window.You were hiding feelings as best you could. But ultimately out of everyone in the class you and another student were not taking recent events well.

Why am I always at the center... I hate standing out. I always have. So why me? From Stain to the  I-Island to being caught at the training camp to the Kamino incident... I almost lost my quirk... well I lost some of it... I almost feel like that monster messed with my head as well. His disregard for peoples happiness was disturbing. Yet, i feel Stain had a larger impact than that All For One lunatic... but I guess I do have my friends.

You began recounting the good times instead of the bad. All your moments and memories with the ever shining Kirishima to the grumpy Bakugou and everyone in between. You replayed the time when the class was finally for the first time able to talk to each other for real on the bus ride to USJ.

-Flash Back to that bus ride-
Tsu "Hey Midoriya I tend to say whatever is on my mind."

Midoriya "ok?"

"I think your quirk is a lot like All Mights." Tsu said monotone.

"Uh...uhhhh... I... it.. it's.." Midoriya panicked

Kirishima cut him off. "No way Tsu All Might doesn't hurt himself when he attack's."

Why was Midoriya so flustered?... you thought curiously.

-Flash Back end-

He really didnt seem to have an answer to that... weird that Id think of that now of all things. He was a lot more antisocial back then and hes still a little skittish to this day... I wonder how hes doing. I do have my phone back I could text him.

You picked up your phone but stopped at the lock screen

Hes probably busy or has something to do. Ill talk to him when I'm moving into the dorms. Im sure hell want to update his hero notebook. This new quirk though... itll be hard to explain...

Your thoughts of this last year were interrupted by a knock on your door and it opening before you could say come in.

Its was Mr. Aizawa.

"Good Morning L/N." Your teacher said monotone and hunched over in his usual posture. "Come on we have a lot to do to make sure your ready for what comes next this summer." He then threw you a set of gym clothes and waited for you to change.

"Huh?" You said looking at him flabbergasted "B..but I need to go home and pack my things for the dorms."

"No time." He said simply "we hired a moving company to pack your things and move them into your dorm. You can organize it tonight when we get done with training. Ive already got your classmates oriented with the building."

"That sounds expensive." You said worried about causing the school problems.

"Inconsequential." Aizawa said motioning with his hand for you to hurry up.

"Ok Ill be ready in a second." You said getting up with your hospital gown still on and gym clothes in hand.

You walked to the bathroom and quickly changed from there Mr. Aizawa led you to a black car where he got in the driver seat and you in the front passenger seat.