The Dance

It was the next day and you were getting into your best suit.

(I picture this it doesn't really matter

(I picture this it doesn't really matter. I've always liked the red tie, white dress shirt, and black suit. Hell for all I care you can have marijuana leaves all over it idc.)

It turns out your date lived close to the school. Her parents moved closer once she got accepted and you were going to walk to her place before UA.

Man I'm so excited. I'm glad we "bumped" into each other when we did.

It turns out that she's been meaning to talk to you since after the entrance exam. Unfortunately she's very shy and couldn't ever work up the courage. So her friends actually pushed her into you to start a conversation the other day before running off. You didn't notice because you were picking up her books. It worked.

Man I wish she would have talked to me sooner. I'm sure we'll have a good time though.

As you concluded your thoughts you were just finishing your tie and putting on your jacket and heading out to the address she gave you.

After you talked for a bit in the hallway you asked her if she liked Ice cream knowing damn well nobody doesn't like ice cream. So you two went and had a good time getting to know each other. So that's when you asked her to be your date to the dance which she agreed.

You were nearing her house but she was waiting for you on the steps while her parents were watching you from the window.

She's probably trying to avoid embarrassment. you thought only being able to see her head because a lawn bush blocked the rest of your view. Once she saw you she stood up and you went red. She was wearing a tight back dress with red lines around the hem of her dress. She had red high heels to go with it. (Or what ever matches your outfit)

Oh god she's so much more beautiful in person. I mean she looked good as fuck on the phone but god damn... she and her parents noticed you turn red and both her father and mother squealed behind the window so loud you could hear. Once she heard that she went red as well and ran up to you.