Hope All For One Likes the Taste of Bubble Gum

"Huh? Bubble gum?" One For All Said in complete confusion while restrained to his chair

-Reader POV in a hospital with Kodai next to your bed-

"Come on F/N please wake up..." Kodai wasn't crying. At least not anymore. She hadn't left your side since you arrived at the hospital. She looked up at the TV overlooking your bed where the news stations were talking.

"The pro hero Ragdoll and UA student L/N F/N or Bubble Wrap both survived their encounter with the monster villain." The news reporter was stating "However, it would seem both were left in a crippled state after the villain used his quirk on them. Recovery Girl is currently entering the hospital as we speak for her second treatment of the two. It would also appear that the multi million dollar couple (Mothers name =M/N) and Fathers name =f/N) have just landed in Japan and are heading to the hospital."

Kodai looked at your glazed over eyes and entwined her hand with yours. "I just... I don't want to lose you..." Kodai trailed off as she moved her head to yours. She gently kissed your forehead and stayed like that for a moment.

Then her hand was slightly squeezed.

"K....ko..." you softly mumbled

"Huh?!" Kodai bounced back and looked at your face.

Then your eyes slowly blinked

"OH MY GOD!" Kodai went sprinting out of the room to get recovery girl

Seconds past as you lay there your eyes still glazed over but Kodai came running back with Recovery Girl going as fast as her elderly body could behind her.

"He... he tried to say my name and blinked!" Kodai looked back at recovery girl who looked doubtful.

"I'm sorry dear but I really don't think that's possible yet. I've worked on this Villains victims before and it takes more time." Recovery Girl was explaining as she stepped up onto a stool so she could see you properly. "They always end up.." Recovery Girl stopped talking when you blinked again

"OH MY GOD!" The little old lady exclaimed as she then called the UA faculty that we're prepping a meeting room and other doctors and told Kodai to leave.

Other doctors and surgeons came rushing into the room as Kodai was pushed out and the door closed behind her.

"He... he might be ok.." she mumbled to herself as she heard a bubble pop next to her.

"Huh?" She said looking over to the noise to see two adults that resembled her boyfriend. The woman had just blown a piece of Bubble gum and it had popped making the noise.

The man and woman then started talking in English. Kodai understood some of it but they were talking fluently and fast making it hard for her. Then the woman pulled out a little device which turned out to be a translator and talked through it.

"Are you our sons girlfriend?" The woman said plainly through the robotic sounding device

Kodais face went red but she nodded her head yes

"Your quite beautiful. How is our son doing?" Your mother complimented and asked now putting the device in front of Kodai so she could talk.

"T..thank you. And he is doing better than Ragdoll. He squeezed my hand and blinked a couple times. No other victim has done that." Kodai explained.

There was a flash of relief in both of the parents eyes that quickly went back to their professional unwavering gaze.

just as the conversation was about to continue recovery girl stepped out of the room with the other doctors and saw what was probably your parents.