Bakugo Katsuki

Aizawa looked to the gate with you slung over his shoulder to find Bakugo had been watching the fight.

"I can take him to recovery girl." Bakugo said

"Thats not like you at all..." Aizawa said walking up to him with a curious look.

"Tch, I need to talk to him when he wakes up and Im already done moving." Bakugou replied seeming annoyed

"Fine" Aizawa said simply wanting to go take a nap somewhere.

Aizawa handed your unconscious body over to Bakugo who carried you the same way the teacher had. It wasnt a far walk to the nurses office and Once you got there Bakugo knocked on the door with his free hand.

"Come in!" The older voice of Recovery Girl exclaimed from inside.

Bakugo walked in seeing nobody but the elderly woman was in the room.

"Oh its L/N. I told Aizawa to not push him to the point of unconsciousness. Hes acting like All Might nowadays." Recovery girl said while motioning for Bakugo to set you down onto a bed.

Recovery girl took your temperature and saw that you had mostly cooled off naturally.

"He doesn't need any special attention." Recovery Girl commented "I have a meeting to attend tonight would you mind watching him Bakugo?"

Bakugo who had remained silent behind her pulled up a chair and lazily nodded his head.

"Thank you dear." Recovery girl genuinely said while giving the blonde a pat on the shoulder before leaving.

The room was mostly silent. Small wizzing of idle machines and fluorescent light was the only sounds other than your calm breathing and Bakugos foot tapping the floor impatiently. Your phone still in your pocket buzzed but you were asleep and Bakugo had no interest in your personal business.

After a couple minutes your hand twitched and you slowly started waking up. Bakugo lightly nudged your shoulder to expedite the process.

Your E/C eyes slowly opened and the first thing they were met with was the red fire eyes and spiked blonde hair of the most angry person you had ever met.

Your eyes flung open and your arms flew up into a defensive posture "AHHH!! DONT HURT ME!" You said face scrunched as if ready to be punched

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!" Bakugo said annoyed at your reaction to his resting bitch face.

"Wha.. wait what happend?" You said now looking past Bakugo trying to put two and two together.

"You were sparing with Aizawa and you over heated." Bakugo answered relaxing again. He had a neutral face but his eyes betrayed him.

"What are you doing here?" You said trying not to read to deep into the strange look in his eyes.

Unfortunately you having just woken up hadn't realized yet that your eyes betrayed a very similar look. Bakugo being just as smart as you had also picked up on it.

"I carried you here and... I need information..." Bakugou said seeming unsure of how to phrase what he wanted.

"Information?" You replied confused

"You... your... quirk is..." Bakugo looked down at his hands getting increasingly annoyed at his lack of confidence on how to ask.

"Different." You finished the sentence for him.

Given how Im not really ok I can only imagine how hes doing. Everyones been telling me itll be ok but I haven't seen that kind of reinforcement for him.