103. Ballerina

I LIVE FOR HARRY'S LUSCIOUS LIPS AND SEXY EYES GODDAMN!!!

Before anyone of you corrects me with the ballet routines part I would just like to remind everyone that I don't do ballet as in EVER so don't expect me to know the exact routines and how it really should be done! But anyways...

Happy Reading! Enjoy!

Word Count: 6874

*************************

"Hey, Danny! Goodmorning!" I waved as I greet the studio's old janitor who's mopping the empty hallway.

"Y/N, aren't you too early, again? It's just six, your class will begin at seven." He said with a confused frown.

"Uh, I just woke up early and it's boring at home." I stuttered. "Anyway, I'll see you around." I went straight to the locker room and decided to get ready.

The true reason why I went in early here in the studio is because I needed to practice and I've been doing it for quite a while. I mean, yeah we do practice four times a week from 7am to 4pm but for me, I needed more practice. I've been attending ballet class since I was six yet, after twelve years, I'm still not good enough.

I'm a disappointment.

I'm a big disappointment for my mom. She may not say it aloud but I know she is. My mother was one of the most famous and greatest ballerina before she gave birth of me. She competed local and internationally and won forty gold medals and twelve trophies. She's starred a lot of stage ballet performances. The Black Swan, The Nutcracker, Romeo and Juliet, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, and her favorite, Swan Lake. She traveled around the globe to perform and was looked up to of almost all the ballerinas, even to this day.

And me? I'm just always the backup. I was never given that big role because they know that I'll mess up like every other time. Mom stopped performing when she gave birth of me but she still teaches ballet in her own studio. She always ask me to transfer to her class but I don't want to, she'll just be more disappointed if she saw how much of a failure I am. I even think that our ballet teacher just sticks up with me because of my mom. I can feel how tired she is on teaching me and I cannot blame her. I just cannot be as good as my mother. But I'm trying, so hard, to be as good as her.

After stretching for fifteen minutes, I turned on the music that I saved in my phone. I did pirouette first. Passe in relevé, half turn, then full turn and another and another, and another but when I tried doing the fourth turn, I fell, again. I sighed. I kept doing the same thing but I keep failing, it's either I fell on the fourth or fifth turn or I feel my turns sloppy.

After quite sometime, my stomach growled. I took my water from the corner and drank. Another issue is me being a bit overweight for a ballerina. If you'd look at the others, they were so skinny, but me, I have a small amount of belly and I weighed two times heavier than the usual ballerina. So I decided to poke my tonsil every after meal and I don't eat dinner anymore. This morning, I slipped breakfast and decided to bring lots water instead.

Soon enough, the room started to fill and Teacher Carrie started the class. Today, she was with her nephew, Harry. And no, he doesn't do ballet. I've always had a crush on him, I think every girl in the studio does because he's the closest thing to perfection.

Harry is sweet, funny and overall amazing. Did I even mentioned that he sings? On the second floor of this building is a music room, his music room. He's here most of the time but he's always on his music room along with some friends. I've heard him sang twice, when I sneaked in his music room and damn, he has a golden voice. But of course, he doesn't like me. Sure, he doesn't date girls from the ballet class, well as far as I know, but I bet he's just like other boys who's into skinny, blonde beauties. I'm not skinny, my hair is a normal brown color, and I'm far from beautiful. Harry and I's gaze met and I instantly blush and turned away. I heard him telling his aunt that he'll be up to his music room before our class started.