119. Empty Bottles II

Since a lot has requested a 2nd part of this... Here yah go!

Hope you guys enjoy this imagine love lots!

Song for this imagine:
Death by thousand cuts by Taylor Swift
Fine Line by Harry Styles

Word Count: 3892

***********************

It's been a year of losing contact with Harry. The last I've heard of him is that he's actually trying to find a job a month after I moved out. But since then, nothing.

I would be lying if I say I don't miss him because I still do. Everyday, every time I wake up I still look for him. And it still hurts me, the memory of leaving our house still haunts me up till this day. Lord only knows how many times I almost gave up and call him or drive back to the house. But like I said before, maybe this is what's right for the two of us.

You'll never see how important someone is to you when you wake up to find that she's no longer within your grasp. No assurance whether you'll see her again.

That's what I want him to realize. I want him to open his eyes and see how many important people he lost when he lost himself. I just hope and pray that along his 'self rehabilitation', he wouldn't find someone more beautiful than me.

As for me, I got promoted on my job in the office. I can now support myself and I'm not gonna lie, I've realized that I also needed to remember how to be independent. I feel like I've been too emotionally dependent to Harry that's why it's harder for me to leave him. Not that I really wanted to leave but he left me no choice.

My mother snapped me out of my trance when she came back from the comfort room. "What are thinking? Are you okay?" She asked as she sat in front of me in the restaurant where we met.

"Yes, Mom. I just remembered something." I shrugged.

"Something? Or someone?" She raised her eyebrows with a faint smile.

"It doesn't matter." I huffed and avoided her eyes by drinking my glass of water.

"He called me a few weeks ago." Mom said and I accidentally choked on the water. "Y/N! I thought it doesn't matter? Why were you so shocked?" She laughed.

Wiping the side of my mouth and my skirt that has a little spill on it I asked, "What did he say?" Completely ignoring her teasing me.

"He's just checking. You know, catching up. He seems to really fixed himself. He told me that he's promoted in his job." Mom says and sipped her tea. "Also, he's wondering if maybe I could talk to you."

"Talk to me? About what?" I asked, I'm sure my cheeks are flushed because my mother wouldn't stop smiling at me.

"About getting your number so that he could call you." She said casually like it was nothing. I got nervous from her tone and her look.

"And what did you said?" By now my heart is beating 10x faster than usual, I thought I was gonna pass out.

"I told him that it's better if I set up a date for you two." She smirked and my jaw dropped.

"What?! Why did you do that? He probably doesn't want to go on a date anymore." I said, taking a sip from my water again because my throat feels dry but this time I made sure to swallow it before my mother speak up again.

"Honey, why would he call me if he doesn't miss you?" She asked sarcastically.

"I don't know, maybe because he wants a divorce?" My heart sting a little from the thought. Okay, maybe not just a little.