122. Once Upon A Night (Edward)

Just realized I haven't made an Edward imagine yet so here you go!

Also, TRIGGER WARNING!

Songs of this imagine:
Perfect Now by Louis Tomlinson
If I Could Fly by One Direction
Diana by One Direction

Word Count: 4785

******************

"That'll be $15." I smiled at the lady as I pack the clothes she bought. She gave me the money and left with a smile.

I work in a thrift store in a small town in Manchester. It's originally owned by my aunt but since she's busy with her family and other job, she offered me to manage the shop and she'll pay me good. Me being a broke teenage girl, I accepted it. It's not that bad though, all I have to do is assist the customers, guard the cashier at all times and make sure everyone pays for what they get. There are only two hard task to do and that is one, arrange the clothes based on brands and styles and two, dealing with that son of a bitch.

Edward.

That dumbass wouldn't leave me alone and its annoying. He's annoying. He would drop by almost everyday just to taunt me and make fun of me. At first I was so intimidated by him because of his tattooed sleeves, piercings and his bad records. But then fear turns to annoyance when all he did was mock me, trying to flirt but I'm not having it.

Edward Styles is equals to trouble.

The bell in the entrance door ringed throughout the store and loud laughter and howls was heard. Speak of the devil and his friends.

"What's up, beautiful." Edward leaned on the counter, inching closer to me but I stepped back.

"I'm working. Please, leave." I say, keeping my anger at bay. There's no other customers so its just me, Edward and his equally troubled friends who're playing around the shop.

"Well hello to you too, Edward!" He mocked. "I'm a customer, why are you asking me to leave?" He smirked and I want nothing more to do than to smack his pretty face.

It's true, behind all the darkness looming over this man, there's no denying his beauty. Sometimes I can't help but to think how much of an artwork he could be with his inked stained skin.

"If you're not gonna buy anything and just play around the store, then no. I don't consider you as a customer." I told him with squinted eyes. "Oh for Christ's sake, stop hanging the clothes everywhere!" I yelled at his friend, Luke.

"What're you gonna do about it?" He taunts and threw pieces of clothing on the floor.  I can't let them trash the store or else Aunt's gonna deduct my salary.

"Edward, if you don't tell your friends to stop I'll call the police right now and you'll never be able to step foot here again." I told Edward. He looked at my furious face to see if I really did mean what I said and when he's sure, he turned to his friends.

"Oi, that's enough! Go out and I'll meet you there." Edward told his friends and they all looked at him. "Go!" He roared, even I flinched. Like the pathetic puppies his friend's are, they followed his order in silence.

"Thank you." I breathed and went to fix that those rascals made.

"Since I'm a good boy and I did what you told me to do, go out with me." Edward said, following me while I pick up the clothes in the floor.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not going on a date with you, ever." I told him firmly, not meeting his eyes. There are times in the heat of our argument, I'd look in his eyes and get lost and would leave me stuttering.