114. Our Sunshine

Hey guys so this is another request from evaisinlove, I hopw you like this one! *btw the idea is hers*

Word Count: 4606

*******************

"Zara! Oh my god, what's taking you so long?!" I called my four year old daughter from downstairs as I go through my mental list of the things that we need to bring for our visit to her grandparents.

"I'm coming, mum!" She descended the stairs with her stuffed toy in her hand. "I almost forgot Stuffy and he'll be mad at me if we left him here." The kid and her wild imagination. 

"Let's go, your Gammy and Pops are expecting us to be there in the afternoon." I said as we head to my car. "You sure you already have everything you need?"

"Yes, mommy! You've asked that for the fiftieth time in the last thirty minutes." She dramatically said like she's already a teen. We head straight to the car, I load all our bags while she waited me inside. 

Zara is my daughter from non other than Harry Styles. Almost five years ago Harry dumped me after having a three-year relationship with me. I can still remember that day and how much I despised him till then.

{Flashback}

"Eva, we need to talk." Harry said from beside me. He's been actually acting weird when he visited me for the past three days. Their band just had a couple of weeks for break before they got back in tour. I've also been preparing the whole time he's away of how I'm gonna tell him he's gonna be a dad when I found out about it a month ago. My doctor said he or she was eight weeks when I found out and now, a month later, I've been wearing oversized shirts just so Harry won't notice how my belly is slowly swelling. I wasn't fully ready to tell him but now is a good time since he opened up a serious conversation. The thought of him already knowing freaks me out.

"I have something to say too, but you go first." I said and fully facing him.

He took a deep breath before opening his mouth. "You know that I love you, right?" I started sweating.

"Yeah, of course. And I love you. Can you go straight to your point?" I said nervously.

"I just can't be with you anymore. I've just grown tired and I'm so over it. I don't wanna keep hurting you and make this harder for the both of us so I'm breaking up with you." Harry said and a knife goes straight into my heart and feels like being twisted with every word he says.

"Where is all these coming from, Harry?" My tears started rolling down my cheeks. This is not what I expected at all.

"I'm sorry, I can't do it anymore." He said and took off and left dumbfounded and fucking shattered. All the pieces of my heart are shattered and I'm afraid if I make a wrong move no more of me will be left.

Harry dumped me with our daughter or son in my belly. I thought I have everything planned. Harry and I would move in together, it might be too early for me considering I just graduated from college but we're gonna make it. We're gonna be really good parents and he'll manage to be there for us even though he's a superstar.

But guess I'm gonna b a a single parent. And that's okay. I'm gonna raise this kid on my own and I'll nail it. On my own.

{End of Flashback}

"Mom! I said can we pull over for a while? I really need to pee." Zara said and broke me from my trance. I pulled over in the nearest gas station for the pee break.