124. Baby Daddy

This is a request from hazzalightsup . I hope you like this one, luv!

Enjoy the cute gif of H. x

Word Count: 2559

********************

"So what is it?" My best friend asked as I peered from the bathroom door.

"Its positive." I spoke with a faint smile and she grinned. "I'm pregnant." I confirmed.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for you, Tegan!" She lunged at me and hugged me tight. "Hey, why do you look so worried?" She asked when she noticed my frown.

"I don't know how to tell Harry." I sighed. "We just graduated, we're just starting our career. Hell, we only moved in a few weeks ago and we're already having a hard time."

"Relax! I'm sure your baby daddy will be happy. He loves you. If he doesn't then call me and I'll kick his ass." She joked and I laughed a bit. "I gotta go, I'll be late for work. Are you sure you're okay to be alone?"

"Yeah, of course. Go ahead, call me when you get there." I told her and she rushed through the front door of mine and Harry's apartment. "Drive safe!"

"Will do!"

And then I'm all alone.

My hands fell into my tummy, I'm sure our baby are only two to three weeks old but I could already felt the bump. I took four pregnancy tests after being three weeks late. Happy tears rolled down my cheeks as I thought of all of it.

Harry and I are gonna have a baby. We will be parents in a few months. We'll be having a little curly head, with both mine and Harry's features, running around. That is if he accepts him or her.

Harry is the most loving boyfriend every women can dream about, he's nothing but sweet and caring to me. But I still can't seem to shrug off the doubt and nervousness. He's been very passionate and happy with his job now and he's only starting, with the baby on the way he'll have to make a few adjustments with his schedule and arrangements. And so do I but I could always entrust the family business to my siblings.

I cleaned the apartment to get my mind off the stress because it's bad for me now but I ended up thinking of the few ways on how to break the news up to Harry. By six, I was done with the kitchen which was the last part and Harry will be home in a few minutes. I prepared us dinner, making it a little extra for the special occasion.

"Harry, we're having a baby." I practiced. "Ugh that's too straightforward. 'I'm pregnant. You know it will be coming down to this, right?' or 'Guess what? You're gonna be a father!' Yeah that seems better." I mumbled to myself as I arranged the plates. Pregnancy is driving me to insanity.

A few minutes later, the doorknob jiggled and came in the father of my baby. It's either he accepts us or I'm gonna end up homeless, and pregnant.

"Love, I'm home!" He announced.

"I'm here in the kitchen." I called, standing awkwardly in the middle so I just sat down on my usual seat.

"Hey, sweetheart. I've missed you." He said as he came into view, looking as ravishing as ever even with just his button up shirt and pair of slacks. "You cooked!" He smiled, leaning down to kiss me.

"Yeah, and it's all your favorites." I smiled, turning away from him so that he wouldn't see the nervousness on my face.

"Looks good. So, what's up?" He asked, raising a brow at me when he sat down in front of me.