104. Drunk

ANOTHER UPDATE COZ YA'LL MAKE ME FEEL LOVED SO SO LOVE YA'LL TO BITS :-*

Word Count: 3532

*************************

H A R R Y

I ran to my car in the middle of the night when Quinn, on of Y/N's friends called me and said that Y/N passed out in a club downtown and they couldn't drive her here. Of course, Harry Styles to the rescue.

Y/N has been my best friend since high school. We've been sharing this house--that our parents gave us when we graduated in high school--since we're in college. Y/N and I were fresh grads, we were both a nurse in a hospital in downtown Chicago, we're also on the same shifts.

Y/N and I are basically joined in the hips. And I ain't gonna lie, I have been in love with her since the that day when he ran into me on the boys shower room when she was hiding from her bullies in high school, that's where we first met. I was stunned by her beauty but I had a girlfriend at the moment so I just asked her to be my friend. Which later on, we became the bestest of friends. When I broke up with my ex girlfriend of that time when we were in college, I was about to tell her but then she beat me to it and said that her crush asked her out on a date.

Till that day, I told myself that maybe it wasn't the time yet. I kept waiting and waiting and I never left her side. I tried dating but every time I'll go out with a girl, I'd look for the things that I loved about Y/N and whenever I cannot see it on them, I'll end up deleting their contacts on my phone.

I don't know if it was my luck or what but she hasn't dated ever since she broke up with her last boyfriend in college. But I don't push her to date me. Although, there was one time where we told each other back in college, when she broke up with his douchebag ex boyfriend, that we would marry each other when we turn twenty-eight and still single. And that's just two years from now.

I reached the address of the club and parked my car on the nearest spot to the entrance. I called Quinn and she said they're inside. Good thing the club wasn't that big, I just wish I could find them eventually. The guard let me in and the strong aroma of alcohol filled my nostrils. I started finding them on the first floor.

"Hey, babe, you look lost. Can I help you?" A girl asked me all of a sudden. Her short skirt and top wasn't covering her skin that much and she looks pretty drunk. I'm not in the mood to flirt or to get laid tonight, though. I'm just here for one girl and her only.

"No, excuse me." I said politely and immediately walked away from her.

"Harry! Harry! Over here!" I heard Quinn's voice calling me so I ran to their direction.

"Where's she?" I asked once I reached them.

"Right here. God, she's wrecked." Rebecca, one of her friends, slurred.

"Why did she drink anyway? I thought she'll just be shopping with you girls." I said and sat beside Y/N, who crashed on the sofa on their table.

"She said she wants to forget. I don't understand, she mentioned your name but I can't remember why she's crying over you." Quinn answered.

Crying over me? Are they serious? Why would Y/N cry over me? Did I do something wrong? All I did was take care of her and love her secretly. Oh god, I sound so sappy.

"Thanks for contacting me. I'll take her home now. You guys will be okay?" I asked them as I picked up Y/N bridal style.

"Yeah, our boyfriends are on their way." Rebecca said and plopped down on the couch. "You guys take care!"