115. Partners

So this is another request from CarterRoseWoods so sorry it took loooongggg lol but here it is. Sorry if I couldn't reply immediately to those who messaged me for a request. Its just college is starting in a few days here in PH and I'm having some panic attacks lol.... anyways enjoy :* (excuse the technical errors bc its unedited)

Word Count: 5305

******************

"Andrews, on my office. Now." Officer Jameson, the head of our department, ordered as he passed by my desk. I stood up and followed him. When we got there, we did the salute before he sat down on his office chair with a stressed look. He gestured me to take a seat so I do just that. "I'm assigning you to a new case, this one will be very big."

"What is it all about?" I asked. For the six years of service here in the FBI, I still get excited whenever I'll be assigned on a big and serious case.

"Let's wait for your assigned partner-" As if on queue, the door on Jameson's office flew open and he came in. "Oh here he is. Please take a seat, Styles." They did the salute before he sat down beside me. My gaze at him lingered for a bit too long but was snapped out of my thoughts when Jameson cleared his throat. "Are you okay, Agent Andrews?" He asked.

"Um, yeah." I answered, mostly to myself. "The case?" I asked changing the subject.

"First, Agent Andrews, I'd like you to meet, Agent Harry Styles. He was reassigned in our department two days ago. Styles, this is Dixie Andrews, she's one of the best Agents we have in our department." Jameson said as he introduced us to each other.

"Nice to see you again, Andrews." Harry said, I feel him looking at me but I refused to return his stare.

"Yeah." I said without looking at him but gave him a quick nod.

"You two know each other?" Jameson asked.

I answered "No," the same time Harry says, "Yes." Jameson looked puzzled with our answer.

"Maybe from somewhere." I said sounding a little edgy.

"Uh, okay." Jameson shifted on his seat, uncomfortably. "So, this case is about the missing daughter of the Vice President, Mr. Gibson. Charlotte Gibson was found missing last night at 11:07 pm. Her mother was suppose to check her in her room but then found it empty, her window's open. Around 12:15am, they received an emailed video, here." Jameson showed us his laptop and I played the video.

Charlotte Gibson was tied on a chair two men wearing all black and a white mask was at the back. I don't know which one of them were talking but one man says that he will let go of the Vice President's daughter in exchange if 10 Million dollars before the week ends. One man was grasping Charlotte's hair and his other hand held a gun at her temple as she cries, a duct tape in her mouth. As the video ends, a chill went up to my spine. The fear in the girl's eyes makes me want to crack the men's skull.