123. Trust Issues

This is a request from Mini_Peppermint sorry it took so long but I hope you liked it!

Word Count: 1667

********************

Harry's POV

"That's it. That's a wrap!" Jeff announced as we finished off a meeting for the up coming tour.

I glanced on my phone for the 50th time but still no answer. I have called her three times every ten minutes and blew her phone off with with text messages but she just kept on ignoring me.

Why isn't she texting me back? This rarely —perhaps never happened, she's the type of girl who would reply after ten seconds. Not even my calls. This is very unusual and to say that I'm beyond pissed off at the moment just sounds about right.

"Harry, we're gonna go to a pub to have some drinks. You coming?" Mitch asked.

"No, you guys go ahead." I replied calmly, keeping my temper at bay when I'm really fuming and my blood boiling. Mitch frowned but let it slip and left me alone in the room after saying goodbye.

I clicked on her number again and waited for her to answer but still nothing and it just went to her voicemail so I just decided to leave a message.

"Fuck, Maria! Can you at least message me back, assure me that you're okay? Where the hell are you? Why are you not answering my calls nor my messages? I'm going home, text me immediately when you get this." I ended it then slipped my phone in my pocket.

I gathered my things before leaving the room, walking straight to the parking lot. When I got inside, I checked my phone again but there's still nothing. I kept checking it every minute until I got home. Traffic was terrible which fueled my anger more but if it wasn't for the heavy traffic, I'll probably in the hospital by now because of an accident for swerving and going beyond speed limit.

I was expecting her to be asleep which is probably a quite good reason why she hasn't picked up. But lo and behold, she's not at home either. The door is still locked and all the lights are off, she hates the dark and would always keep the lights on so I'm sure she's not home yet. And that pissed me off more, if that is still possible.

I'm worried that she's hanging out with her guy friends again. I mean those lads are nice but they're still men and she's a woman and I'm her boyfriend, of course I'll be jealous sometimes and that's normal. She didn't mention to me that she's gonna go out with them but I'm still worried.

I went straight to our bedroom to get changed into some comfortable clothes but before that, I sent her five more messages and rang her again but still nothing. After changing, I went to the kitchen to get something to eat then sat on the living room. I tried distracting myself with watching some movies but it won't work I still stare at my phone, waiting for it to light up and show her name.

It's been an hour of not paying attention to the film when the door finally bursted open. My blood is boiling and I went straight to her.

"Hey, love, I'm home." She called while hanging her coat on the rack.

"What the fuck, Maria. Where have you been? Why are you not answering my calls? I've messaged you for like two hundred times!" I yelled and she looked at me with tired eyes.

"I'm sorry, babe. My phone died and-" She tried to explain but I'm fuming.

"Bullshit! Don't babe me! Were you with your guy friends? Did you have fun with them?" My anger somehow subsided when tears started running down her eyes and now I can see that she's angry too but trying to ignore it.