Chapter 7 : Teasing?

(Nightmare pov)

I teleported into y/n's house and I saw her reading a book I sighed in relief, I went towards her and she turned around, she smiled at me.
"Hello nightmare." She said I smiled at her.
"Hello y/n." I said as I looked behind her.
"What book is that?" I asked she then looked at her l0book and closed it.
"It's nothing just...my science book." She said 'Science book? Why the f**k is that big if that's a f***ing science book!?' I thought and sighed.
"You're lying y/n and if thats a science book then why is it very thick." She sighed in defeat.
"Fine you caught me, I was reading about the Au's." She said 'Au's, how did she found that book?' I thought.
"Where did you found the book?" I asked
"I found it in the library. And also why did dream visited me?"
"Dream!? He came here!?" I said more pissed off about him coming.
"Well yeah, he said that he was looking for you." 'That stupid brother why did he came in here?!' I thought.
"Did he said anything else?" I asked and she nodded.
"He also said that he'd be back in this Au tho I dunno when or where would he come." She said as I clenched my boney fingers into a fist. 'That stupid bastard!' I thought as anger boiled up.
"That stupid dream think he'll steal my y/n." I whispered it under my breath.
"Umm...what did you say?" She asked as I looked at her.
"O-oh...uh...it's nothing." I said
"Hmm...if you aay so nightmare." She said as she turned around and started reading that book.
"Oh!" She turned around and looked at me she then continued it. "I red about you and your brother dream in this book and it says that you two are complete opposite to each other and you also destroys Au's while your brother protects them, is that true..?" She asked and I began sweating.
"U-uhh..." I said trying to find a different a meaning to answer her question. 'God what if I said yes. Will she started hating me and leave me..?' I thought as I began sweating more.
"U-umm...nightmare are you th-there?" She stuttered at then end I looked at her and she seemed confused about something.
"O-ohh...umm...y-yeah...it's true." I said I looked at her and she didn't seemed to be shock about it.
"Oh ok." She said plainly I am pretty shock about her seemingly calm about it.
"Y-you aren't scared about me being a destroyer?" I asked and I am still shock yet confused about it.
"No why would I be so scared about it? And besides even if you are a destroyer of all Au's there is always a reason from why you destroy it or from why you did it." She said I am very amazed from what she said and it's true that we have reasons to destroy them but they never understands it.
I sighed " I...guess your right." I said she then smiled at me.
"No one's a bad person they only think of that you are bad but deep inside there is always a soft spot on them." She said and I smiled.
"Heh, do you really think of that?"
She giggled "Of course I believe everyone isn't bad." She said I suddenly felt my face heated up.
"Your cute when your blushing." She said as she noticed that she just that out loud she started blushing in a color red hue. 'Heh, your cute when your blushing too.' I thought.
"O-oops, I-I didn't mean t-to say it out loud s-sorry." She said as she covered her blushing face.
"Your too adorable ya 'no." I said as I started to chuckle.
"I-I'm not adorable!" She said
"Whatever ya say so my cute little tsundere~" I cooed and she started blushing more.

(Y/n's pov)

"Whatever ya say so my cute little tsundere~" He cooed and it made me blushed more. 'Stupid baka!' I thought as I blushed even more. He chuckled, he then stood up.
"Welp I should go now, bye y/n." He said as he waved at me.
"Bye, baka." I said and he chuckled again.
"Cute." He said as he teleported off. I sighed. 'Why is my mouth so annoying." I thought as I am still blushing. I looked at my book and decided to continue reading it more about panicktale.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
765 words ok so first off I am so so so sorry for not updating and second I am very thankful that you have red my story even tho it's just a new book but I am very happy about it and if you liked the story pls vote or if you wanna add some more details in the story then just comment it and I might add it and ni I'm not loosing inspiration or something I am doing that just to make the story good ok and I guess thats all. Anyway have a fabulous day/night readers!