Chapter 33.1: Her memory

>—Y/n's Memory/Backstory—<

Electricity starts to course in her body, y/n flinches from the pain, gritting her teeth as she held on the arm of the chair tightly.  A lever was pulled down, the electricity stopped.

A button was pushed and a gaster blaster comes out firing her. On instinct, she summons a protective bubble around her, the blast bounced off the bubble, hitting the Gaster blaster. The cuffs that are restraining her suddenly opens. She stood up, moving her sore wrist slowly and began walking a bit. A laser hits y/n by the arm, she hissed from the pain which led her to halt her movements. A laser was aimed on her head this time, it began to shoot, she quickly metamorphoses into dust scattering around, she goes back to her physical form. Lasers surrounds her area and aims at her direction, they all shoot at the same time. Y/n quickly absorbed the light above her(altering it into photons) and created a strong barrier.

The laser stopped and the lights went off. Y/n adjusts her eyesight easily, seeing the room clearly again, a loud whirring sound  goes on. She can see sharp saw blades comes out from the walls, they began shooting at her direction. She quickly entered in the shadows, waiting for the blades to stop going around.

Everything goes still. The light bulb turns on, she exits her safe spot, laying on the floor, tired. A tall monster wearing a lab coat and glasses, holding a clipboard goes in the room.

"Excellent job experiment 0.3. Your reflexes and instincts heightened, and so as your Endurance. Keep up the work and we'll have no trouble." He spoke professionally as he wrote something in a weird font on his clipboard, "Sans, please bring Experiment 0.3 back to her room." He adds entering back in his little control room.

"Got that prof." He walks towards to y/n and helps her up.

"Th-thanks."

"No probs kid." He spoke in a lazy grin, they began walking out of the chamber.

"So, how are you holdin' up? You still good?"

"A bit.. I just feel tired using all of my energy so quickly."

"Don't worry pal, I'm sure you can make it. I mean, you're still standing even after all those experiments and tests that he did to ya so, I'm sure you'll be able to survive."

"T-thanks."

"S'nothing kiddo."

"By the way, how was your brother?"

"Paps? Oh he's doing fine. He's a bit clumsy, sure but, all and all, he's doing alright."

"That's.. Grate."

"Pfft, really kid? That's so cheesy." She giggles.

"But it's Knife, right?"

"I guess it is a bit cleaver cut, you can-not win on the pun master."

"I know but, I'm shave enough to try."

"Shave your puns, Rust me. Tool never win, we'll do the competition next time, hew need to know a few bisect puns first and then some a bit harder puns. ya pot that?"