Chapter 35: Rescue mission

Y/n = Your name
P/n = Pet name
________________________________________________

—Y/n's pov—

I slowly opened my eyes groaning from the headache before. I lift my head up a bit and looked around.

I noticed that gaster was in another room, he looks annoyed for some reason. A pang of realization hit me, I held in a gasp and looked down on my lap. 'C-could Sans or p/n be here to save me?' My eyes were brimming with tears as a few of them fall of.

"Please.. don't come here." I managed to sputter out.

I remembered everything. I created my own Au, (my)Chara RESETed the Au making me forget everything completely. I became weak because most of my soul parts were used to create my own Au.

I clenched my hands into fist and shut my eyes tight. 'Please.. don't risk your lives because of me again.. please.. I don't want the people I cared for die because of me.'

—Sans's pov—

As I walked on the corridor cautiously, I noticed a red light glowing brightly. 'Someone's definitely here. They just turned on the traps.'

I took a step forward, saw blades suddenly burst out of the floor almost cutting my leg but I managed getting my foot out from the trap.

My breathing became suddenly hitched and fast from that sudden surprise attack, Sweat beads forms on my skull. 'Shoot. I don't know where are the traps placed, I need to be careful.'

I run passed the saw blades when I saw an opportunity. Stopping my self, the floor suddenly opens seeing a pit of lava. 'I'm right.. sadly. They did take y/n.' I thought as I teleport to the other side.
'I can't use too much of my magic. I need to use them wisely.' I started walking again with caution, knowing that a trap may get triggered and kill me in an instant. Quite unlucky of me to only have 1 hp.

Nightmare's pov—

"Huh, that's odd." Chara noticed a red light flickering continuously.
"Someone must've entered the lab. Wonder who could that idiot be." They spoke nonchalantly with a shrug.

I was breathing heavily trying to catch my breathe. I can see the world spin a bit from the amount of pain that Chara did to me. Almost all of the black ooze from my body is gone and now I'm in this weak and vulnerable form. Everything in my body hurts right now, I can't regenerate like I do before. Heck, I can't even depend on this form's strength since this is the weakest of the weak.

"Let y/n go. Just.. kill me instead." I managed to sputter our in between my breathes. Chara turns their head around with a mischievous grin.

"You know that I can't do that nightmare. He wants that y/n so I can't interfere his work, all you can do now in here is die slowly and get revived again and again." They said in enjoyment on my pained expression. Chara began to laugh in their demonic sound. 'I knew I that shouldn't have trust them.' I suddenly heard a faint sound on the other side of the door that made me and Chara look at the direction. A bright light blasts the thick door broken at ease and there I saw classic sans breathing heavily.

"Man, those traps sure are hard." He spoke calmly as he showed his all knowing lazy grin.

"Of course it's you who entered the lab." Chara growls, while Xchara summons their large glowing knife.
"Well, at the very least we can be able to enjoy this fight." Xchara spoke with a small smile.

sans' blue eye appears and the two chara's were forcibly put down by his magic. Making them both unconscious quickly.
"Sorry but I ain't have any time for those." He spoke calmly as he looks at me.