Chapter 18 : The forgotten Promise

Y/n = Your name
H/l = Hair length
H/c =Hair color
_______________________________________________________________

As Error and y/n walked in the throne room --not even noticing The Star Sanses walking in-- Nightmare was sitting on his throne waiting for them patiently.

"Thank you error, you may leave now." Nightmare says. He nodded and left Nightmare and y/n be.

"So, what do you wanna talk about nightmare?" She asked looking at the goopy skeleton.

"Well, I just wanted to show you this." He let out the locket that had a design of a crescent colored in black and purple. Y/n looked at it curiously. The sight of the locket reminded her of someone.

"Where did you get that? It looks beautiful." She says looking at nightmare.

"Well, I don't entirely recall any of my past memories but somehow, this locket seemed to be the only thing I can familiarize in my past." He replied looking at the locket.

"C-can I see that locket?" Y/n asked hesitantly. Nightmare looked at her and nodded.

"Ok." He handed the crescent locket to Y/n. The h/l h/c haired girl looked at it in awe and also curiosity. She examine every part of the locket and saw a quote.

(Y/n's pov)

When nightmare handed me the locket, it suddenly gave me a slight headache but ignored it. And gave me a bit of familiarity to someone. I examined every part of this locket and saw a quote. 'Stay Strong and don't forget about out promise.' The quote is somewhat familiar but, why? A sudden flash of memory came.

°~•~° Le Flashback °~•~°

"So, what are we gonna talk about?" Said the little girl. She was sitting under the unique tree.

"O-oh well, I just want you to promise me not to forget us. Especially me." The skeleton that had a golden crown and had a cresent representing him as prince said looking at her with Fear and worry. The girl only smiled at her friend trying to relax him.

"I promise and don't worry I won't and if I did well, hit me on the head if I forgot about it alright?" She says jokingly making the skeleton chuckle a little.

"Also, if you're gonna promise me not to forget you two well, Promise me not to forget about me too!" She says happily. He smiled.

"I promise I won't forget you. If I did, I don't know what to do if I had forgotten about you y/n. You are the best human I met and I don't want to forget our time together in this place." He says.

"Me too. I enjoyed you and your brothers company making me feel less lonely knowing that there's hope for me to start over and continue my life." She says happily to his friend. The skeleton's guilt started crawiling in his back but, smiled at her covering his guilt. The little girl looked at his friend.

"By the way, why did you asked me to promise you not to forget about you and your brother?"

"O-oh, well, just to reassure that we won't forget each other. That's all. I'm just worried you would forget us once you grew older." He says mumbling some of the words. He looked down at the ground. The little girl was feeling slightly guilty from asking that question.

"Nightmare," the skeleton looked at her friend as he heard his name "I got something for you to... remember me and our promises." She says as she brought out a cresent locket. "Me and my friend made it. They aren't really made well but, I hoped you like it." She says shyly making her friend smile.