Bonus Chapter uwu

(A/n : Hello! So supposedly, this is the option A which is Undertale but, I haven't really done anything that relates to this x reader huh? Well, here is the bonus chap where there's finally some fluff or some fun time with nootmare and no angst and shizz. Let's take a break on what happened in the last chap and enjoy this chap uwu
Btw, this chap hasn't been edited much okay so yea.

And also, Do not play the song yet!)

Y/n = Your name
N/n = Nickname
_______________________________________________________________

(Nightmare's pov)

"Hmm...Arlight then. Let's go to UnderTale." She says. I smiled and nodded.

"Alright then." I grabbed her hand and teleported us into Undertale. The first and original Au. The Monsters in here are outside the barrier and are at peace with humans.

"So, where do you wanna go?"

"Let's go to grillby's restaurant so we can eat first." She says as she pulled me towards the small restaurant of grillby's. We sat on one of the booths. We ordered and started chatting.

"So y/n, where do you and error go mostly?" I asked.

"Well, yesterday we hangout at Outertale again. Last time we also ate at grillby's in underfell. It's fun hanging out with him." She says happily. I can feel my jealousy rising up. I forced a smile.

"Oh really? Well, that is fun." I said slightly gritting my teeth. I heard her giggle as she looked at me.

"Nightmare, Are you jealous?" She says smiling at me. I slightly blush from embarrassment and turned away.

"N-no.." She laughed.

"I think you are nighty." She says. I turned to look at her and noticed her mistake which made her blushed.

"I-I meant nightmare. S-sorry for saying that." She stutters as she looks down from embarrassment. I chuckled. She is so cute.

"No it's alright y/n. There's no need to be sorry for it." I said smiling at her. She look up and smiled back shyly.

"I-if you say so nighty." She says.

(Y/n's pov)

"No it's alright y/n. There's no need to be sorry for it." Nightmare said while he was smiling at me. I look up and returned his smile shyly.

"I-if you say so nighty." I said.

°~•~° Le Flashback °~•~°

"Yyy/nnn!! I'm bored! Let's play." The purple eyed(?) skeleton said.

"Well, what do you want to play?" The little girl asked standing up from her criss-cross position.

"Anything you want n/n!" He quickly says not noticing the name he gave to her. Y/n looked at him confuse.

"N/n? Really nightmare." She says smiling at his friend. Nightmare noticed his mistake and blushed in a purple hue.

"I-I didn't mean to y-y/n. It w-was a slip." He says, trying to defend himself while his blush started growing from embarrassment. Y/n only laughed.

"It's alright Nightmare. The nickname is cute anyway." She says slightly blushing.

"R-really?" She nodded and smiled at him.

"Yeah! And if you're gonna call me N/n then I'll call you Nighty or crescent."

"W-why crescent?"