Chapter 37: Hate

(A/n: The picture on top is what you look like- I didn't put too much effort in that cuz I'm lazy to draw rn XD
Also Warning: Some sad/angst and feels up ahead)
Y/n= Your name
______________________________
—3rd pov—

Gaster perceives sans death in his own eyes, a smile forms on his skull, showing that he's obviously pleased and satisfied seeing the traitor getting incinerate from the blaster. When the blasters stopped, his smile falters, quickly turning into panic.

In front of gaster, there y/n was. Her face shows no emotion, only giving him a blank stare which made gaster feel intimidated.

He hid his panic by covering a composed and calm manor, as if he wasn't afraid of her.
"Experiment," he controlled his voice not to waver and show any signs of fear, "you just woke up on the wrong time. If you don't want me to kill anyone."

Y/n only stares at gaster, unfazed from the threat whatsoever. Something in his thought made him furrow his bonebrows and clench his hands into fist behind his back.

"So be it." He spoke making one of his hand turn blue, a teal ribbon-like rope goes towards to nightmare in a fast pace which nightmare can't dodge it in time.

Nightmare covers himself using his tentacles but, y/n was already there, holding the blue ribbon. She pulled the ribbon close to her and broke one of the hands of gaster.

Gaster winces as he fell on his knees in pain, he frowned at y/n. He slowly stand up creating blasters around y/n, and firing it.

He slowly stands up and made his blaster stop. As expected, the blaster did no damage on her, she points a finger at gaster and a bright light was forming on her index finger, a medium sized laser shoots out, he realized what it was and used his gaster blaster's skull to protect himself.

The laser was powerful enough to break the skull that was protecting him. The explosion made him flew a bit farther.

Nightmare on the other hand, felt overwhelmed by y/n's aura that was surrounding her. He looks at y/n, eyes wide.
________________________________________________________________
>{Check}

>•~•<_____________________>•~•<
"Y/n"

HP: ???
LV: ????

"Filled with hatred and anger."
________________________________________________________________
Nightmare backs away slowly, sweat beads formed on his skull seeing how y/n is dangerous right now.

"G̷̨̛̻̼̮̲̥̣̟̪̫̝͇̼͓̈́̓̎́́̀̅̈́̀a̶̧̨̯̠̙̟̻̦̜̖͓͒͋̚ͅͅs̷̻̅̀̈́͋͌̈́̈́̐t̷̳͐̂̊̏̒̉͑̈́̉̊̀̐͠ȩ̵̡̟̫̥̰͕̠̿͗ŗ̵͕͖́͑̃͛́̒̔̆̑" her voice sounds glitched, "L̶̛̹̃̀̇̉͂̀̉ề̸̼͙͓̰̮̝̲͈̘̼t̶͓̙̲͚̒̊̏͗͛̇̕̚ ̴̨̨̝̖̬͇͈̉ù̸͔̱̳̪̮̄̌̉͗͊̇́̚s̴̨̩̬̙͖̤̣̻̙̞̑̉͝ ̴̨̟͕̩̈͊̍̒̂̓͝͝e̶͔̠̖̍n̸̛̳̦̞̠̙̼̗̞̩̺̝̅͒̑̊̽̆͑̿͂͊͆͜͝ͅd̷̦̠̻͍̞̭̠̓ ̵̼̞̙͓͖͚̒t̴̫̳͖͉͕̖͖̐͊̈́̌̚͜͝ḩ̶̩͖͓̜͈̗̰̤̝̤̾̀̎̅̿̓́̉͗̑̐͜͝͠ͅi̵͚̾̄͗͋̈̽͛̀̊̂͊s̸̪̜̤̹͕͓͔̰̰̘̮͖̼̊̒̔̈́̊̎̓̓̂͑̀̄̚.̴̨͓͇̹͇̞̰̔̓̎̈́͛̕͘͝." The black half of y/n body smiles in an oddly sadistic one.

In a blink of an eye she disappeared. Gaster, filled with fear, observed the chamber. He felt a terrify aura just behind him, turning his head around, there he saw y/n, her face is still emotionless but the other half was smiling with delight. She pivots her hip and body sideways, her knee aiming by the rib. Whilst pivoting, she extends her right leg- pointing her foot straight ahead on the target- gaining enough momentum to kick him hard enough to push him by the wall.