Chapter 27: Foreign

Y/n = Your name
____________________________________________

—Error's pov—

I went back to Nightmare's castle and walked towards to y/n's room. Opening it slowly, I saw nightmare hugging y/n. My smile falters, I stepped back, closed the door quietly and walked away.

'Of course she wouldn't choose me. Why would a beautiful girl like her fall for me? I'm nowhere near her expectations, she deserve someone better than me and nightmare seem to be the perfect guy to y/n.' I let out a sigh and opened a portal to outertale, my favorite spot.

Ink's pov—

Today is awfully peaceful right now.. well actually, ever since y/n came, nightmare's group hasn't made any disasters lately. I should be happy about it but.. it somewhat made me anxious on what are they planning. The quietness.. it's surprisingly stressful when they suddenly go quiet- I thought I would've been calm when they've stopped but, I guess not.

Letting out a sigh, I looked down on the 'used-to-be-blank-paper' that is now filled with doodles of Error. Speaking of.. I wonder what is he usually up to now that they don't do anymore havocs in the Au's.

I stood up, diminishing the doodled paper  and went to Error's place, I was only greeted by the emptiness in his little au.

"Odd, could he be in outertale?" I splashed an ink on the ground and jump in the ink transporting me to OuterTale. I was right, he's always here relaxing.

I smiled and went towards him. "Hey Error! How're you doing?" A glitchy sigh was heard.

"What are you doing here shorty?"

"C'mon, what's wrong with visiting a friend?"

"Hah! You considered your enemy as a friend? What kind of monster are you- oh of course, you're soulless."

"That's rude. I'd be a friend to anyone even if they're my enemy. Sure I don't have a soul but the vials are the one that's making me feel.. things."

"You call your emotions as 'things'? You literally sound soulless."

"I know and I guess I'm not clearly used to these 'emotions' that you guys call it." Ink says as he sat beside error. "Say, where's y/n? Usually, you're with her." There was a tense silence between us, and then he spoke.
"She's with Nightmare. I guess she already picked who's the person she liked." Error mutters. A weird feeling of irritation and annoyance mixes in my body.

"I don't get it."

"Hm?"

"I don't get what you mean by that. I don't get the silent competition that you and nightmare were having- Every action that you, nightmare, and dream were doing towards to y/n, I don't get that. What are you and others even aiming for? Her attention or something else?"

"Of course you wouldn't understand what we are feeling towards to her-"

"Then tell what feeling is that?"

"It's- It's a complicated feeling. You wouldn't understand it even if I told you. You're soulless and maybe that would be a blessing-"

"Feeling no emotions whatsoever is not a blessing. It's a curse that nobody wants to have. You think that having no emotions gives me freedom? No, I've never felt any single emotions and I envied those who has souls, I even envied you for having a soul. I don't know in what way do I deserve this kind of thing but, but at least now I can feel those and relate what you or others feel." I looked up the stars, admiring the beauty. "And now that I have emotions, maybe.. I was wrong, I still don't understand what you guys were feeling to y/n. I don't even understand what I feel for you." I said while looking on the ground.

"What do you mean 'I feel for you'?"

"Nevermind that. Emotions are real complicated, I don't know how to explain that to you- I don't even know what it is."

"I guess you still aren't used to emotions."

"Yeah but, it's exciting to feel something new. Something foreign but familiar to me, do you get that?" Error nods.

"I know that feeling."

Killer's pov—

"It's been a while since we've destroyed or ruined an au and, I'm starting to miss fighting the good sanses." Dust says as he summons his sharp bones and hits it on the dummies.

"Me too, I miss destroying things-"

"More likely, you miss Dream."

"Shut up! It's not like I'm the only person who misses someone." I shouted, my face was slightly warm. Dust chuckles.

"Relax killer, there's no need to shout." He says with a smile. I stood up from the chair.

"Well, I'll just go somewhere- I don't want you to start teasing the hell out of me because of my little crush on dream."

"Alright then, I'll just go and visit blueberry-"

"You're visiting him??"

"Of course, We're friends." Dust says as he leans on the wall. "Why are you suddenly interested about it?" He adds smirking at my direction. I sighed.

"Nothing. I'll just go." I said walking out of the training room.

'Maybe I should visit dream too?' I shook my head. 'Killer what are you thinking?! He wouldn't want to see an insane guy like me- and I almost killed him twice.' I thought with a sigh.

"Guess I'm just some hopeless monster." I muttered while entering my room- I am partnered with Dust as my roommate but luckily, he doesn't usually sleep here. I lied down on my bed and wondered the boring and somewhat interesting events that has happened in the past few months since y/n came.

I'm surprised that the human manages to make the boss soft- what kind of magic did she put on to the boss and Error? They're both like soulless monsters yet the human manages to tame them. And since then, we haven't even destroyed or ruined a single Au after y/n starts to live in these walls. How does she do that?

??? pov—

Y/n.. my Experiment.. this isn't what I planned to it but, I guess life is full of surprises for it. I should've been careful about dream and nightmare, if I wasn't being careless then, it should've been going in my plan accordingly. Though, I cannot bring things back and fix my mistakes sadly.

But next time, I will surely eliminate these two anomalies so it won't get distracted or attached to something.

____________________________________________________
1073 words

Yeet I made another oneee!! I finally updated this story and not once a month or year XD

And I didn't focused mostly on nightmare and the reader so, I guess that's nice-

But 'Experiment'? Things are getting interesting now huh? OwO

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter and I'll see you in the next update- or maybe in your comments lmao see ya.

Finished time in: April 25, 2020

Finished typed in: 6:51 pm (Philippine time)