Christmas Special

Yes I am going to give you a christmas special since it's christmas. Tho take this as a thank you on making this up to 2k+ my Potatoes! Also this part isn't related to any of my plot(if I actually have one 😂😂) well some are and those are gonna be the chara-cters.

Also there will be some swears so beware!

______________________________________

(No one's pov)

As Dust and horror are done preparing the decorations from what nightmare ordered them to do. They finally sat on the couch and waited. Now all they need is to wait until the visitors came.
"DUST! Where are you!!" Error yelled. Dust groaned as he stood up. While horror on the other hand Chuckled.
"Guess he found out." He says as Dust only rolled his pinpricks.
"Yeah, yeah whatever."Dust says as he stood up and teleported out.

(Y/n's pov)

As I was fixing my Dress since it's a Christmas party I decided to choose this Simple f/c Dress. While my hair was wavey at the bottom part of my hair. It is simple but I guess it's ok. Tho the only problem is my cuts, so I kind of decided to Wear a jacket that is colored 2ndf/c. While I was looking at the mirror I suddenly heard a knock on my door.
"Come in!" I said as I fix my place since it's quite messy. After I am done I turned around and saw Nightmare.
"Oh! Hey Nightmare." I said as Nightmare only smiles.
"You looked Beautiful." Nightmare says as I blushed from his compliment.
"Th-Thanks." I stuttered as I saw him nodded.
"So...are you ready for the party?" Nightmare asked. I nodded.
"I guess so." I said
"Shall we head out to your room?" He says as he let out his hand lpoking at me.
"Sure." I held his hand and we started walking out to my room. We both went to the living room seeing the place all beautifully Designed.
"They finally did a good job." Nightmare mutters as I only giggled quietly.

(Error's pov)

As dust teleported here. I glared at him.
"Sup." Was all he said.
"Do you think this is so fucking funny!?" I said as I pointed my face to him. My face was all scribbled up with markers.
"Yeah, that's why I did it." He says calmly.

(Dust's pov)

"Sup." I said as I tried not to laugh at his face that is all scribbled up.
"Do you think this is so fucking funny!?" He said angrily as He pointed his face to me.
"Yeah, that's why I did it." I said calmly. I can see his expression that he's mad at me. I'm dead.
"Aarrghhhhh!! I'm Gonna kill you!!" He says as He started summoning some gaster blasters of his.
"Shit." I said as I Started running as much as possible before I get caught by Error. He suddenly gaster blastered the door. I ran out if his room and started running around.
"Horror!! Help Mee!!" I Shouted while I was running. Horror on the other hand only smirked.
"Nah, I'm only here to watch. Not to help." Horor says as he layed back on the couch watching me go somewhere else.
"DON'T EVEN THINK THAT I'M JOKING YOU SICK BASTARD!" He shouted while he was following me trying to hit me with his attacks.
While I was running I suddenly tripped on something making me fall face first making me slowed down. As I stood up blue strings suddenly appeared at my soul. 'Shit he caught me.' I thought as I saw error breathing heavily as he looked at me.
"He..heh, I Win." Error says as he summoned a gaster blaster. Hitting me.

HP 95/95

HP 1/95

I coughed out blood as I saw error smirked. He went closer to my non-existent ear.
"Never mess with me bitch." He whispered as he teleported somewhere else. I stood up slowly wincing at the pain all over my body. I then walked to the kitchen and started eating some food to regenerate my health back.