Chapter One

"Ahhh OLIVIA!" Bonnie screamed and quickly pulled me into a tight tight hug. Let me tell you I felt my bones cracking.

"Bonnie." I tried to gain her attention.

"BONNIE!" She pulled away after she realized that she almost kill. Imagine how funny it would be. Olivia Bennett died at the age of seventeen at Mystic Falls. Cause of death suffocation. Surprisingly the murderer was the sister of the victim Bonnie Sheila Bennett. Indeed, that's a lame way to die.

"Sorry." She apologised laughing a little.

"Why did you come back? I thought you didn't want to see this town again."

"Well sis, I'm here for you." I put my pointer finger on her nose with a giggle.

"I heard what happend." My expression changed. It was more serious. All the laughter died down.

"I don't understand you." Bonnie turned around trying to hide everything I already knew.

"Bonnie I know. I know about gramps." Bonnie was speechless. Tears started running down her cheeks like rivers.

"Oli I couldn't save her. I wasn't strong enough." She sobbed into my arms unable to form other words.

"Bonnie listen. I'm here for you and I'll always be." I wiped her tears with my thumbs.

"Do you understand what I'm telling you Bonnie?" She nodded but I was sure she didn't. She wasn't ready to accept that grams wouldn't survive even if she was the strongest witch on planet earth. Gramps was old, she wouldn't have survived. Well, Bon Bon always blamed herself for everything. As children we weren't really close as I was living with our mother while she lived with gramps. I must say that I've always been a little bit jealous of Bonnie. She had the cool friends. While I on the other hand was hanging out with the druggies. Even thought my friend where doing drugs I never tried them. I don't know it just didn't feel right.

With all this thinking we already where at school. Damn time sure passes by quickly.

"I'm so excited Oli that you're here."Bon said laughing.

"And here I thought you would ditch me for your supernatural crew." I said trying to sound sad which miserably failed. I ended up sounding like a cat.

"What?! No way!" By now she was a laughing mess.

"So come on let's go find them so you can introduce me to them." I ran through the school corridors which may look really childish. Nahh, it doesn't just look childish it is childish.

"Olivia don't run I'm out of shape!"Bon tried to shout but it came out as 'Ooo-liii-via don'trun Imaout of shaaap'.

I pushed two huge doors and there I was faced with a lot of people. Everybody was looking at me. Well that's a hell of entrance. I flashed everyone one of my cute smiles and turned around to see where Bon Bon was. Apparently she was embarrassed. Damn. Thank you sis! She grabbed my hand and she guided me to a table with three people in total. A blonde barbie, a jock and a ... Mmm.. What could she be?? A nerd? Nahh? Surely not a barbie. Mm.. AHA! A bitch! I don't know why but she gives me that vibe. So I'm going to call her Botibie Bee. Is that a bad nickname? Nahh I made it up so it's fabulous.

"So guys, this is my sister Olivia." Bonnie said excited.

"Olivia, this is Caroline-" The blonde waved and gave me a sweet smile. "-and this is Elena." She nodded smiling too.

"You forgot this gentleman." I could feel Bon Bon tensing up beside me.

"I didn't forget anyone." Her mood instantly changed as if she just realised he was here. Weird. She glared at him and left. She just left. She left me alone in a room full of strangers. She left me alone in a room full of strangers, in a new school , in a new-ish town. Damn. Again thanks sis! Note the sarcasm.

"So what got up her ass and died." I sat on the bench and looked at them curiously.

"Wait I didn't get your name." I looked at the boy. Maybe he was an ex boyfriend. I extended my arm so I could shake his.

"Olivia"

"Stefan." When our hands touched I felt something. And ohhh boy it wasn't that good. Urghh! Now I'm curious. I tried not to give away that I knew something was up with him cause I didn't want to look suspicious.

"Emm.. Nice to meet you Stefan." I said trying to give him one of my best smiles. Key word tried. I may look like an old lady who was ran over by a truck.

"So Olivia, where were you living before coming here?" Caroline asked.

"Ohh I like you." I said with a giggle. "Well, I use to live with my mom but I took my shit and went to New York. I didn't have the best people as friends soo.. Ya know. I was always rebellious."

"So I had a good time. The chit chat was great but I'm out of here." I grabbed my thinks and I was already going for the exit "See yaa!"

I've been searching for a place to have a drink and the only one I found was called ' Mystic Grill' how creative of them. Seriously? Mystic Grill? Come on man a five year old would come up with a better name.

Entering I didn't see a lot of people. I sat on the bar next to a very attractive guy who was a mess.  Somebody broke his hurt one hundred percent.

"Welcome what would you like?" The bartender asked nicely.

"Some vodka." He looked shocked.

"Sorry kiddo you're not alowed to get something like that." This man was getting on my nerves.

"Hey you heard her so bring her some vodka." The bartender looked a little conserned but actually did what the stranger next to me said.

"Thanks, Olivia."

"Damon." This is going to be fun.