Chapter Twenty

(I actually thought that the vote thing was stupid so I am going to continue writing Lmao)

"St-Stefan what are you doing here?" My eyes were glued on the green eyed man in front of me.

"I'm so happy you are alright." He pulled me in a hug. I just stood there confused. What was Stefan doing here?

"Stefan, what.. are you doing here..?" I decided to voice my thoughts as curiosity was getting the best of me.

Stefan pulled away from me and looked me confused straight into the eyes.

"What do you mean Olivia? I'm here to get you away from this filthy monster's hands." He grabbed me by the arms. Concern was written all over his face.

"No, Stefan yo-you don't understand." I shook my head trying to get away from his hold.

"What's going on in here?" I turned around and saw Klaus. A really angry Klaus. Oh no! This is going downhill.

"Love, come here." He focused his attention on me, his gaze softened, and then turned to look at Stefan.

"There is no way I'm going to let her one more second near you!" Stefan screamed at Klaus. Even though what he said was cute and adorable I shouldn't forget the seriousness of the situation.

"I'm going to kill you!" Klaus' face was as red as a tomato. He took long strides in our way.

"Come get me!" Stefan shouted back. He pushed me behind his body and also started walking toward Klaus.

In seconds they managed to grab each other. They threw punches one to the other and I just stood there shocked. I knew I had to do something but I didn't know what exactly that was. So I collected as much physical strength as I could and stepped in.

"Stop it you to!" Someone would say that stepping in a vampire fight was stupid but currently I didn't care. I grabbed Klaus by the shoulder and tried to get him off of Stefan.

Klaus' hold on Stefan lessened as I touched him.

"I'm not killing you because she stopped me. Consider yourself lucky." A grumpy Klaus said.

"I want to talk to her in private." Stefan ignored what Klaus previously said.

"I'm not letting you talk to her in private!" Klaus was ready to push me away from Stefan.

"Klaus please." I pleaded him with puppy eyes. Soon enough he grabbed Rebekah and was out the room.

"Olivia, there is something bad happening." He ran his hand through his hair and sighed.

"What's wrong?" For Stefan to come here the must have been something really wrong.

"Damon, He.." He started saying. What could possibly happen to Damon?

"He was bid by a werewolf." I placed my hand over my mouth shocked that so so bad.

"Oh no! Is he okay??" Even though I knew the answer I hoped that he was okay. I know he is a jerk but he doesn't deserve to die.

"I know the cure."

"Then why haven't you given him the cure!" I was pacing back and forth.

"The cure is Klaus' blood."

.

.

.

.

.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!💕

-Love      
Aria🌙

-Love       Aria🌙