Chapter Six

Me and Alaric were sent to search for something. I didn't quite remember what it was and my stupid self was too embarrassed to ask about it. Alaric and I haven't said anything. We were in his car heading somewhere. I know I'm really specific. Note the sarcasm on my voice. The only thing that I know is that we are heading out of Mystic Falls.

"So Alaric how long have you been with Jenna?" I tried to start a conversation.

"For a few months." He said without taking his eyes from the road.

"She's really sweet don't break her heart." My voice was soft. I think it's the first time I was so.. What's the word relaxed? I don't know how to describe it. He had this aura which was quite relaxing.

"Well where are we going?" I looked outside seeing the scenery as we were passing through a beautiful forest.

Alaric wasn't answering me which caused me to take my eyes from this beautiful scenery and look at him instead.

"Alaric?" I was confused. Why wasn't he talking to me.

"Mm?" He finally looked at me. "Sorry I kinda spaced out." He apologized but it was obvious that something was in his mind. He turned again at the road and didn't say anything. As this comforting silence was surrounding us my eyes were getting more and more tired. Before I could realize it I had fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up by the sound of a door closing. Everything was dark. Suddenly the my door opened and I was ready to kick some ass I saw Alaric's face. Instantly I stopped from punching him in the face.

"You scared me to death." I put my hand over my racing heart.

"Sorry it wasn't my intention , lo-" He cut his ssntence mid way. "We should head inside. " He turned around and left. I was shocked. What was he about to say? I ztood up and ran behind him.

"Hey, wait for me!" We together entered the house. It's not that it wasn't furnished. It just that... It felt like nobody had been taking care if it. It was a very beautiful house, made of wood.

Then out of nowhere hands were on my neck.

I tried everything that I could to get out of this hold but it was useless. I felf my energy slowly getting suckex ot of me. First time in my life have I felt so scared. I had let my guard down. I didn't know Alaric but I trusted him. How could I make this mistake again. My feeling have gotten the best of me again. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. How could I let history repeat itself? The only difference now is that I don't know if I'll wake up ti see another day. I don't knkw who this Alaric is and how far he'll go to get get what he wants.

Slowly my eyes closed without my command. Soon I fell into unconsciousness.

.
.
.
.
.