Chapter Twenty-One

~~~~

"Klaus' blood is the cure."

~~~~

"Why didn't you tell me earlier!" I face palmed myself. "I'll talk to him, okay?"

He looked at me weirdly and I think he had figured out that I and Klaus are closer than we seem.

Stefan left leaving me to talk and tame the beast.

I walked toward a really angry Klaus. At this point I knew that I had to play my card in the right order.

"Hey love." I wrapped myself around Klaus from the behind. He was sitting on a really fancy chair and held in his hand a crystal sphere.

"What are you doing?" I asked getting nervous.

"Nothing in particular." He held the sphere with more pressure than before.

"I just wondered if you could.. Well, how do I put it? Haha. I wondered if you could give me a little bit of your blood." The sphere that was on his hand cracked by the intense pressure.

"And what would you need that for?"
He clenched his mouth.

"I'm case something bad happens." I tried to lie. Key word tried. I know that Klaus isn't stupid. Well, at least he is not that stupid.

"Love, I suggest that you tell me the real reason you want my blood."

"Damonhasbeenbittenbyawolfandneedsyourblood."

"How about a little bit slower this time?" I signed defeated ready to spill everything to him.

"Damon has been  bitten by a wolf and needs your blood" Anxiety started eating me alive at this point.

The main reason I want to help Damon is because of Stefan and maybe cause Damon ain't that bad of a guy. I was selfish to want him one hundred percent even though I knew he wasn't in the right state of mind. Don't get me wrong I'm not on his side. That jerk broke my heart! But.. He doesn't deserve to die.

"Love, I can't give you the cure." He ran his hand through his dirty blonde hair leaving it to a mess.

"You can't even give it for me." I was started to get defensive here.

"No love, I'm sorry."

"Klaus I am not asking you. Give me the cure or I'll get it myself." I clenched my teeth together fuming with anger.

Unable to bring my self to harm him I exited the room angry.

~~~

After our little argument I went to the Salvatore house. As soon as I entered I saw Elena and Stefan hugging on the couch.

When Elena was out of Stefan's embrace she walked up to me and then proceeded to slap me. That bitch. My face flew towards the way she slapped me from the force. Ouch. The nerves she has to hit me.

"You-you BITCH! The nerves you have to be here! You didn't even come-" Elena was interrupt by Stefan. He grabbed her arm and looked at her in the eyes as if they were communicating with telepathy.

"You didn't even come to Bonnie's funeral!" That was a very very hard hit. I could feel the tears ready to run down my face. But I didn't let them fall. I didn't want to give her that kind of satisfaction.

"Stefan, I would suggest to put a collar on your puppy known as a bitch. But that's not what I came to talk about."

"First of all, I need to stay here for a few days. Secondly, I wasn't able to get the cure."

"Stefan, I-I am sorry. I tried."

"Don't worry Oli. I'm going to get that cure. Just look after Damon with Elena as long as I am gone." I nodded my head to show him that I'll do as he said.

And with that I was left alone with a bitch and a 'sick' vampire.

.

.

.

.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! 💕

-Love      
Aria🌙