Chapter Seven

Opening my eyes everything around me was dark and blurry. Slowly my vision started to adjust. I looked down at my body and it was held in place with the help of some ropes. I was sat on a wooden chair. In front of me was a fully awaken Alaric. He was looking downwards. He looked lost, angry and confused. Was he playing a trick on me? At this point I don't know. I feel like I'm as helpless and as clueless as the famous Elena Gilbert. It wasn't a good feeling. I was genuinely comfused. The man who sat in front of me could be anything. A killer, a vampire , a werewolf ... The possibilities were endless. One thing is for sure. I don't trust one bit the man who is in front of me. He tricked me into coming to this house and now his all mighty 'boss' tricked him as well. This bastard! I feel so drained. I can't even use my magic. That's how tired I am. I feel hatred toward this man. But most importantly I am some what scared. I have no idea where I am, I don't know who holds as captive and I can't think of a way to escape.

I look around just to see if there is something for me to use. Curtains.. No. Floor lamp... Nah. Knife... HELL YEAH! I just have to reach it. It was on a coffee table. I tried to swing my weight so I would slowly but eventually grab it. I was trying and trying but it wasn't going to happen. All the noise that I made seemed to attract Alaric's attention. He gave me this weird look. It looked like he was mocking me. Excuse me mister but I at least I'm trying. That's what I wanted to tell him but I didn't.

"Look, I don't trust you but we are on the same page. I won't hurt you if you don't trick me again." I wanted to be honest. There's no room for lies and trick. I wouldlove to mess him up ut that's not the time.

"Trick you? Do I know you?" He furrowed his eyebrows and was clearly trying to find a clue on my face. Once in my life have I seen a person in my life having amnesia and thus guy reminds me of that incident.

"YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" I looked at the ceiling and shouted. "I don't know who the fuck messed with that non existent brain of yours but you have to help me get THAT knife-" I turned my head and motioned towards the knife. "- and after we get the hell out of here I'm gonna break each and every bone in your body." I managed to say with the calmest and sweetest voice I could master at the moment. "Do you understand pretty boy?" I looked him in the eyes searching for any hints of disapproval. When I didn't I nodded.

"Okay,-" I signed "-I want you to turn my chair so my back faces the coffee table." With his fit he grabbed the edges of the chair and started turning me around. "Now I want you to push me." I waited and waited but nothing.

"Emm.." He said hesitantly.

"What?!" I was getting more and more annoyed each second I waited.

"I think I think I found a loophole in you 'fabulous' plan." He colored the tone of his voice ,while he was saying the word 'fabulous', in a way that I didn't like at all. I could taste the sarcasm.

"You can't be that stupid..." He whispered but I heard him crystal clear.  "Oh smart mystirious girl, how I'm gonna push you? You are supposed to push me. Now you are facing the other way." If I could I would face palm myself. But unfortunately, I can't.

"Ughh! Just turn me around again!" I yelled at him feeling embarrassed and angry at my stupidity. Am I turning into Elena? No, no, no, NO! I won't accept it.

Alaric as I told him started to turn my chair so it would come into it's original place. But, as he was turning the chair it fell on the floor with me. As I hit the ground I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder.

"You st-stu-stuPID PIECE OF SHIT!" I screamed at him extremely angry. I was outraged. "Now we're STUCK!"

"Well if I'm-" He was cut off by a door  well well-" There was a pause.   "-What do we have here?"