Chapter Seventeen

"I think I told you not to get out of bed." I glared playfully at Klaus.

"Well, love, it was quite boring." He grabbed my cup of coffee and took a sip.

"Heyy!!" I, annoyed, grabbed my coffee. Klaus seemed to enjoy himself as a smile crept on his lips.

"Don't you ever dare to do that again. If you do it again you can consider yourself a dead man walking." I took a sip not averting my eyes from him.

"What can I say love, I really enjoy teasing you." He laughed looking at my expression. Oh that bastard. He knew how attached I was with my coffee. I glaring like an annoyed cat at him.

Klaus stood up. I still felt unsure. He was hurt badly but here he is acting fine. Maybe he is fine. But, nobody could be fine after that big change. Well, a good point is that he's a vampire. Basically now he's a hybrid. Urghhh! I am overreacting that's all. On the other hand, how can I not overreact.

"Klaus it's not like I want to ruin the mood but I haven't got some answers yet." I looked at him cautiously not sure if I destroyed the mood. Well, I clearly did cause his joyful self turned serious.

"We'll talk about that later. We have some business to do." He stood up and walked out of the room. Damn, I had to ask the wrong thing. It wasn't quite wrong. I need my answers. I can't just act lovey dovey just for him. He should at least do me this favor.

" Ohh wait big boy, what do you mean we have business to do?" I was curious cause I had no idea what he meant.

"Well, I discovered that my hybrids are dying through the transition." I stopped walking and turned to him.

"You mean that you've already been out without my concern?" He gulped also stopping at his tracks. I crossed my hands and waited for an answer.

"Well, I'm waiting." I tapped my foot impatiently. I loved it so much when he was getting nervous like this. It felt like I had the upper hand in this relationship.

"Erm, how can I put it?" He touched the back of his head trying to think something to say. Oh boy, he's in deep shit. He ain't going to get away with this easily.

"Explain it in your own way." I said ironically and motioned my hands in a circle in front of me.

"Em, I may have snuck out of the room." He looked down on the floor like a little puppy. Ohh boy, with this cuteness it was hard to stay mad at him. No, I have to stay strong. He lied to me and he is going to face the consequences.

"Klaaaus!" I, frustrated, stomped my foot on the floor.

"I told you to stay in bed! What would happen if-" He stopped me by kissing me on the lips. I was frozen on my place. It was the first time Klaus kissed me after we got back together. It was a sweet soft kiss with no tension. We just stood there for a few seconds and then he pulled away. Now, the previous subject was long forgotten.

My heartbeat was uncontrollable. Klaus smiled at me and then he walked out of the house. I stood there for a few seconds and then run after him.

"So what are we going to do?" I stared out the car window at the beautiful scenery. It was so pretty. So many flowers and trees and there were a lot of animals. It was like a Disney movie.

"You are going to stay with a friend of mine while I'm going to sort.. a little issue." I turned and looked at him curiously. What can I say, I'm a curious person.

"When you say sort what do you mean?"

"I just have to teach a lesson to some people who tricked me." He smirked and he started going faster. Not once did he take his eyes from the road.

.

.

.

.

AHHHHHH! WE REACHED 1K READS! I'M DYING FROM EXCITEMENT!! THANK SO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! ❤️❤️

-ARIA🌙