Chapter Five

"So Olivia, this is my aunt Jenna and-" She looked at the young man and paused."-this is Alaric." He gave me a small wave. He was really nice. He had that nice aura around him.

"Olivia." I said quickly smiling. Everyone was laughing. Why? Did I do something wrong? Did I offend him? Oh no.. I KNOW WHAT IT IS! He believes in a religion and I offended it. How ignorant can I be?? Urgh!! Wait... The only thing I have said was my name.. I looked at them weirdly with an expression which said 'What the actual fuck is wrong with you?'

"You said your name." Said Elena between giggles. Was that not what I was supposed to say? Damn this town is too weird for me.

"I had already introduced you."Ohhh.. WHY DO I KEEP MAKING MYSELF LOOK DUMB?! Great Olivia. Way to meet somebody. You nailed the first impression. You know how to break the ice. Next time bring a hammer so you can make it soooo much easier for yourself. So you're in a room with people that you don't know making not only a mess of yourself but also a mess of your sister. CONGRATULATIONS!!! What do you plan to do next break something?? Just play everything off with a laugh.. Yeahh. That's perfect.

"Hahaha!" I think that was wrong. I sound like a robot. That was bad and from everyones looks I can say that they weren't impressed.

"Soo.. Who are we waiting for?"

"Elijah."Said Elena confidently. That seem to perk Alaric's interest.

"And how is that Elijah guy going to help with our situation?"

"He said he has something to tell us. Something which is going to help us."

"And that is??" I flicked my wrist next to my head and looked too bored for my liking.

"Oh my GOSH! How stupid can this girl be?" Damon faked an american accent which was awful." He is going to tell us when he'll come." What the fuck I'm I doing? This crazy vampire is insulting me and I'm just sitting here criticising his accent? Hell noo!!

"Damon why don't you leave. It's not like anybody likes you here." I rolled my eyes letting my poison to roll from my tongue to his ear.

"Ouch Vodie sweety you're hurting my feelings." He placed a hand on his heart and put on a sad face which he most probably mastered after so many years of being alive.

"Damon, I thought you had some brain inside that thick scalp of yours. Enough so you can contain some information like names." I said laughing.

"Vodie stans for Vodka." He gave me a wing and took a sip from his bourbon. Vodka was the drink I ordered on our first interaction. I froze on my place remembering everything that happened.

"What Vodie, cat ate your tongue?" He smirked satisfied with what he suceeded.

"Wait have you known each other all this time?"Elena asked. Of course who would be a noisy bitch. Ding! Ding!Ding! He have a winner! Elena of course would be noisy and asking all the quetion it's in her nature to be stupid.

"Guys it's not the time to fight. We should stay together so we can win the threat that's in front of us." Stefan said seperating me from his group of friends like I was the source of the evil. As he was saying that Alaric was in front of him. He's expression was priceless like a dear caught on headlights.

Somebody knocked on the door. Instantly all of us froze up. Stefan was the on to answer the door he came into the room with a very attractive man. From one look I could tell that this guy was Elijah. The young man cleared his throat and looked at us.

"As you all know I'm here to help you." He spoke up calmy.

"And how do we know that you won't lie to us." I suspiciously asked lingering towards the original vampire.

"You don't."