Come with me.... - Chapter 2

I looked at Matt with all the love in my eyes. I knew I had to go and clear my head I had to do something. I had to distract myself and figure things out. 

I looked at Matt with all the love in my eyes and body " come with me..." He stopped for a second and couldn't believe all that was happening " Gabby! I can't just get up and just leave..." I looked at him " Matt... this isn't easy for me, but I know i'm in the need there and if I don't go I don't know what good I would be doing..." Matt looked at me " don't give up..." I got my bags and brought hem closer to the door. I looked at him " i'm not giving up... i'm pausing" Matt looked at me " marriage cant be paused or given up... we made a commitment... we can work everything out!" I looked at him " This isn't easy.... I thought about it and I think i have to go..." Matt looked at me " i'm not gonna stop you... I just hope you make the right choice..." 

I put all my bags in the car. I went back inside to say goodbye to Matt. He looked at me " I cant believe this.." I put my hand on his shoulder "I'm not going to give up on us... I just need a fresh breath of air..." 

I walked out the door with tears going down my face. I didn't want to go, but I just knew this is what I have to do.