Face The Harsh Blizzard with A New Ally part 1

There is a legend that was told to me when I was younger. The name of the legend is called, 'The triple-headed beast.' The triple-headed beast is a strong weapon that has three heads to a nunchuck, that can summon ice.

Only my family, "The 'Schnees' can seek out the triple-headed beast. Any other person would have to be suicidal to obtain its power. The triple-headed beast is protected by a monster bigger than life. That monster is the weapon, and that monster will kill anybody who would dare to enter its domain."

I have always wondered if the legend was true. Until today, I had learned that legends can be true.

The cold and harsh wind cut through the layer of clothes I was wearing. The mountain I was climbing is the first obstacle to pass, to get power. No mere person nor huntsman can ascend this mountain of bitter, cold, ice. Only the Schnee family has the training to do so.

'Only a Schnee can.' That phrase echoed through my mind, as I leaned against a wall of ice. It was a thought to keep my mind off of the blizzard happening around me.

While resting against the wall of ice, inside of the white wall of snow, there was a figure's shadow. The silhouette was seemingly coming towards my direction. With each step it took, it's physical details became more defined.

The figure was a man. He wore a long blue coat, a black dress shirt, and brown boots with black pants.

His face had a stern look to it. His white hair was neatly combed back, though it looked like it could fall apart into a mess at any second.

I put my hand on my trailer when I saw the man in blue had a sheathed katana in one hand and some sort of black bag in his other.

"Stop right there!" I shouted with authority... Yet the man in blue walked closer. "I warn you, I'm a Schnee!" I gripped my raiper even tighter.

Right as I pulled out my sword to attack him, the man in blue used his sheathed katana to smack my sword out of my hand.

I then got on the back of my heels, "Back off!" I yelled, putting my hands up. "My father is a powerful man."

The man in blue cut me off, "I'm not here to gawk at celebrities." He then gave my sword to me. "The triple-headed beast is up there, right." His voice was smooth and calm.

"Yes, but only Schnees can obtain the weapon," I warned him, putting my sword back in its place.

"I don't care about the Schnees."

"But you will die if you-"

The man in blue cut me off again, "power is everything. This has nothing to do with your heritage." He then darkly whispered, "the only mine."

The man in blue then walked further up the mountain. "Wait, Let me come with you," I called out, following close behind him.

"What's your name?" I said, trying to grab the man in blue's attention.

"Vergil."

"Well, my name is Weiss Sch-"

Vergil interrupted me again, "I already know your last name."

"What are you doing here?" I asked, Vergil. "To see if I'm ready." He answered coldly. "Ready for what?" I asked, but he didn't answer. It feels like I'm talking to a wall.

"Then what are you doing here? Besides being a Schnee." Vergil said in a monotone voice. "To do better than my sister or even my father."

Vergil stopped dead in his tracks. I started shaking because of the cold, and him stopping.

"Take this." Vergil the took off his long and blue coat, handing it to me. "You look cold."

'What a gentleman.' I shook my head out of my thoughts, "aren't you also cold?"

"Let's just get to the top." Vergil continued further up the mountain.

But I noticed that he was wearing a sleeveless dress shirt, and there were no goosebumps on his exposed flesh...