Bring Down Your Beastly opposition part 3

"Poor lost children, do you understand what we are." The head of a put bull snarled. The triple headed beast started to come closer towards me and Vergil.

"Your in hell!" The head of a hyena cackled at the top of It's lungs. The beast head of a Doberman started rapidly sniff the air. "Brothers, I smell something else other then humans."

Vergil approached the triple headed beast, and put his hand inside of his bag: "You have one chance to tell what that smell is." The head of a Doberman then puts its nose inches away from Vergil, and sniffed his scent intensely. "Grimm?"

Vergil in a quick and violent movement, pulled out an old looking double edged sword to slash the Doberman's nose I'm half.

"You got that right." Vergil's handsome appearance had turned into something hideous. His image had become am out of this world hybrid of human, insect, and Grimm. "Son of Sparda?" I whispered in shock.

In one craftsman's like cut, Vergil had cut off the Doberman's head, from the rest of it's body. I snapped out of my trance of confusion, and helped fight what was left of the beast.

The two heads the started to point away from each other. They then started to literally try to get away from each other. The hyena and put bull's heads pulled away from each other, causing their body to split in half. For both of the beasts had a reverse mirrored image to them. Both of the beasts had one half covered in fur, while the other half only had bones and sinew.

The two beasts started to run in circles around the dome, this caused me and Vergil to stand back to back with each other.

When our backs collided, I felt an immense power and some sort of odd energy coming from Vergil.
That odd energy seemed to be coming from his aura, but the overwhelming energy came from his sword.

"You're both wasting my time." Vergil growled out of his sharp teeth. "Run to your right." The training from my father flashed through my head.

Vergil ran towards his right with his sword in hand, while in tandem he picked his katana up from the ground. I summoned ice under his feet. With the ice under his feet acting like a slide, he bolted towards the bulldog's head. In retaliation, the beast opened it's mouth and promptly swallowed Vergil.

Both of the beasts stopped right in front of me. The Bull dog snarled, "I hope a privileged princess tastes as tender as that half-breed wa-." He stopped halfway through his speech. The beast was violently split in half.

Through all of the Bull dog's body parts, Vergil stood up tall and victorious,while he was back in his human image. "I'm back from the dead." Vergil sad in a dry tone, with his hair slicked back up.

Vergil took a slow stride towards the hyena. While putting his old sword back in it's bag, the hyena spoke; "do you need your daddy's sword?"

Vergil started to unsheathe his katana; the hyena took steps away Vergil. With each calm step Vergil took, the hyena in tandem, took each step of it's own faster and faster.

"I am standing here. But my father is not." Vergil then pointed towards me, "she is here. But her father is not present." The hyena took one last frantic step, until it was backed against the wall of the arena.

"That girl's father is not a King, but a joker." The hyena heckled. I walked to Vergil's side, and spoke to the Hyena, "my father is not a mockery, and I am the same." My fist baled up around the rapier on my belt's strap. The hyena's laughter was abruptly cut off by my sword's thrust. Pointed towards the hyena's head, I launched towards it, with ice under my feet. In one fell swoop, the hyena bursted in half.

A weapon slowly descended from the top of the room. The weapon hovered in front of me, with a bright glow surrounding it. It was the "triple headed beast," weapon. As I stretched my hand outwards for the weapon, and grabbed it, a great sense of accomplishment over whelmed me, as I ran over to Vergil and thanked him with a hug. "Thank you so much!" I nearly squealed into his chest.

Vergil's arms warped around my figure, with a gentle yet strong squeeze. "I should be thanking you." Vergil then caressed my face.

Out of instinct, I smashed my lips into his and closed my eyes. After minutes of expressing myself, I opened my eyes and jumped back. I cleared my throat; "though I'm gracious for your help, you will have to leave now and never speak of this."

In response, Vergil in quick and fluid motion, grabbed my hand; "only on one condition. Come with me down the mountain."

Vergil shot a smile towards me. It is a smile, for however long it has been, I have never forgotten it.