Epiloige Part 2

I miss him. Even though he wasn't someone important, I think I loved him. Hopefully, it was puppy love. If my father wouldn't approve of him, why should I think about him, or even feel for him?

After shooting Vergil, Dante started to berate me with questions about an amulet, as he started to rummage through Vergil's corpse. The strike of lightning that hit me had nearly paralyzed me. The only movement I had was a limited use of my neck.

Dante picked up the old antique sword from Vergil and started to whisper something of an apology to him.

As Dante reached for Vergil's katana, a pack of Grimm was charging towards our direction. Dante dual-wielded the older looking sword and his own, as he prepared to take on the horde of Grimm.

Before the horde of Grimm could reach Dante, he looked towards me and sheathed both of the swords on his back and proceeded to pick me up. The last thing I could remember was flying as I was being held by a humanoid Grimm.

My father scolded me for being found asleep on the front doors of his mansion.

I'm just glad this whole ordeal is over and I get on with my life to become a huntress at Beacon.

As walked off of the Bullhead I began to think Beacon will be a new chapter for me, Weiss Schnee the heiress of a large company and an excellent warrior.

There will be no more of my father breathing down my neck, no more of my sister and brother getting the spotlight, and no more assholes who wear red.

As I pulled my luggage, I bumped then tripped on someone and dropped my luggage. The fall caused the dust I was carrying to explode.

I looked up to see the person who made me fall. The little rat had silver eyes and Raven black hair.

The most noticeable article of clothing she had was a red cape connected with an oversized hood... Oh no, please don't be going to Beacon as well. Please don't be like him!