show your brother who's more powerful part 4

Weiss' hands felt warm and soft, as both of our fingers were interlocked with each other. Even if it was cold, she had a warm embrace about her.
It was something that I wish would last forever.

"Big bro, it's been far too long!" An obnoxious voice tore me away from my thoughts. A red-coated figure appeared from the white smoke screen of snow. "Dante..." I couldn't think of anything. I could only act on the urge to kill him. Dante!

"DANTE!!!" I charged at Dante, with my Katana at the ready. To my perception, all he did was stand there. I internally smiled knowing that I'm faster than he is. I'm faster than any human or Grimm...

When in range, I sliced through where Dante was and ran past his body. When I Turned my head to see his lifeless body, he was gone. A sharp pain erupted in the back of my head. Someone kicked me there. It was Dante.

"That's a way to greet an enemy, not family." Dante placed his hand on my shoulder. "Begone!" I swung my katana horizontally while turning to face Him.

Dante just merely leaned over backward to stand on his hands. He then sprung forward and thrust both of his steel-toed boots into my chest. The force of a boulder slammed into my chest and caused me to fly back through the snowy field.

"Sorry, but I outgrew limbo." Dante placed his hands on his hips while pouting. "So don't be condescending to me."

Weiss snuck up from behind  Dante and tried thrust her rapier into his back.

Dante, as if knowing what she would do; instantly did a heel turn while kneeling; he Slid between Weiss' legs and tripped her.

"Feel the breeze between the knees?" Dante giggled like an idiot.

"Pervert! You'd better start running!" Weiss raised her rapier to summon icicles to fly towards Dante like spears.

Dante in a precise and quick movement started to slap the icy projectiles out if the air. He then caught the final icicle flying towards him and threw it towards Weiss, with such a speed to rival a major league baseball player.

The icicle spun around in the air. It was like watching the world end in slow motion. The pain in my chest forced me to stay down, and clutch at it. I closed my eyes in fear of her being killed.

A gunshot made me open my eyes to see Dante shooting the icicle out of the air.

"Stay out of my business." Dante holstered his white gun. The gun was so white, I could barely see it through the snow storm.

Weiss merely stood there in shock and awe. She even dropped her own weapon because of the petrified posture she adopted.

As Dante slowly approached me, I rose to my feet and pulled out my father's sword and katana.

"So, this what they call a heartwarming family reunion-" I cut Dante off by yelling at him. "Be quiet, you ignorant inbreed!"

"I may be stupid, but at least I'm kicking you and your hoe's ass." Dante chuckled to himself.

"Do not call her that!" I lunged at Dante. We collided blades with each other. Nearly an hour passed as we fought it out.

We started to make a twister of snow surround us. The twister of snow was so big, it made the snow storm going on look like child's play.

No matter what I did, Dante would always narrowly avoid my attacks, and staggered me with every strike of his. I knew he was holding back. And it's only making me angrier!

With every sword strike of mine, it was followed up by lactic acid going through my whole entire body. Shallow breathing was accompanied by a thought echoing through my head, 'kill him and become even more than your father ever could.'

With one final swing of my sword, I fell down in exhaustion. When I fell to my knees, the white twister surrounding us turned red as Dante slashed across my chest with our mother's sword.

"Stay away from him!" Weiss cried out, snapping out of her state shock.

"Stay out of this, This is a heart to heart talk with brothers!" Dante yelled back at Weiss while facing her.

Weiss activated her semblance to send icicles towards Dante as dodged at high speeds.

Dante the whole entire time was wearing a shit-eating grin. After closing the distance, the fiend Dante backhanded Weiss. He would dare to hit her. Nothing will be taken away from me again.

The cavity sized wound on my chest started to slowly close as my breathing became heavier.

"Your grave rests here!" My Grimm transformation overtook my body as I dual wielded my father's sword and katana.

I launched toward Dante with my father's sword 'force edge,' and attempted to pierce through his sternum, acting like a hornet's stinger.

Doing a midair barrel roll, Dante avoided my attack. As soon he landed, Weiss did a full frontal assault to Dante.

I joined Weiss as I did a flurry of sword swings with both of my swords and started to summon blue phantom like swords and sent them towards Dante. Weiss caught on and sent a barrage of icicles at my brother.

Within the chaos of brutalizing Dante, he dropped his Ebony colored gun on the ground.

Weiss and I both stopped as Dante was covered in a tattered red coat and lacerations. "All wanted to do was talk to you, Vergil."

"Quiet. You deserve to talk." I turned my head to Weiss. "Are we done here?"

"I think we are." Weiss summoned a large white sword as I readied my katana and crouched down build up tension in my muscles.

"Begone!"

Before we could slay Dante, a strike of lightning knocked us both down with a single touch.

Dropping my weapons (since they were feeling too heavy to carry), I crawled to Dantes gun and snatched it. Since Dante was still getting up, he used his sword as a cane to help him up, as it was pulsing with electricity, I gained some more distance away from my brother and aimed his ebony colored gun to his back.

I pulled the trigger on Dante and missed. My vision was growing blacker and blacker from my loss of blood.

Dante snickered a little while turning his attention towards me. "Why are you doing this?" I practically slurred in my speech from my loss of blood.

"Because you're becoming like our father." Dante cautiously raised his ivory colored gun to me.

"I'm going to be better than mother or father ever could be. So don't get in my way!" My thoughts, along with my vision were becoming progressively blurrier.

"I'm not losing any other family member." Dante's voice slightly croaked.

My mind went towards something completely off tangent. As if someone pulled my attention to it.

"Remember what we used when we were kids?" I smiled a little.

"Don't."

My finger started to tease the trigger of the gun. 'Do it. Become something greater than your father.' A disembodied voice intruded my head.

I and Dante both rang out while pulling our triggers with the phrase, "jackpot!"

After seeing the bright flash of light from mine and Dante's guns, I heard Weiss' screams in despair while everything went black.