Vanished

The infinity war was brutal. Thanos had the whole world in his hands.

Meaning people were vanishing just like dust and one by one they would fade away.

Leaving only me and Tony Stark. I looked around, and I thought about my life. I wanted to do more, I was still young and to be honest I wasn't ready to go. I felt a tingling feeling in my body and my head felt as light as a feather.

At that moment, I knew it was my time.

I looked at my favorite hero/mentor, with tears in my eyes as I whimpered, "Mr. Stark, I don't feel so good," as the tears started to feel up my eyes, making them blurry.

He looked at me, his face in a sad expression and looked right in my eyes.

"your alright"

I looked at him with now developed tears as I shook my head and cried,

"I don't know..........I don't know what's happening," as I limped to him and hugged him tight.

Tony eyes opened wide as I hugged him and he looked in my milky brown eyes with a hint of fear as tears escaped from my watery eyes.

"I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go."

I tighten my grip on him and cried once again, "Sir please, please I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go," I cried again as he sat me on the rock solid ground.

I sat laying down staring at Tony stark. I frowned as I knew I was gonna go. I felt it.

I looked at him for the last time and whispered, "sorry," as I simply faded away.

Tony told me that he cried once I died and then he told me how he was miserable with loosing yet another person he loved.

The first thing Tony did was call my Aunt May.

He said the phone rang about 4 times and he finally heard a shaky "hello" that came in the background.

Tony told me once hearing her soft voice, he quickly said, "May..... Hey May is that you."

He heard a silent whimper and then a soft voice saying, "Tony I'm not gonna make it." Tony hesitated before he spoke again, "don't say that May, don't say that."

She groaned in much pain and said, "I'm loosing a lot of blood Tony from an attack here on earth, it's too late for me."

Once hearing those words from May, Tony told me, he was afraid.

When Tony told me his feelings, I felt really sick to the stomach. Tony is known to be really strong and not once have I ever saw him cry or even say he was afraid.

So it was really shocking for me to hear him say that.....but anyways, he told me that he answered back by saying a simple, "you'll be alright."

Very blunt if I say so myself, but that's Tony for you.

My Aunt got quiet at his blunt response of  "you'll be alright" and then spoke,

"tell Peter, that I love him with all my heart and that I wish he would of told me sooner that he was Spider-Man."

Following after her words to Tony she bursted out in deep ugly coughs.

Tony fell down to the ground at her sad words and hot tears slowly escaped his eyes, "P...Peter's gone too."

He heard loud whimpering on the other side of the phone , "No he's not, he's not dead, don't say that, he can't be, my Peter is strong."

Tony cried more and shook his head in grief as he gripped his phone tighter, making his knuckle turn even more whiter than it already was as he answered back with so much courage.

"tell you what May I'll find him, no matter what the hell I go through and whatever comes in my way I will get him back."

May's voice got soft and her last words were, "keep him safe for me Tony and please be there for him."

Tony cried out in another fit of pain as he yelled, "no May don't go, don't leave Peter."

He heard no response from the other end at and yelled. He pushed the hang up button and sat on the ground for 5 more minutes crying.

He looked at his phone once more and quickly called the love of his life, hoping she hasn't vanished or died either.

Pepper answered the phone quickly, he told me.

And once she picked up Tony cried in the phone, "Pepper, stay at a safe place, I'm gonna find Thanos and get Peter back."

She quickly responded at his words, "No Tony that's stupid, you'll get killed!!!!"

"I'm not gonna die honey, I just can't live with myself if I don't get Peter back."

Silence fell on both sides of the call before Pepper spoke, "Anthony Stark, I'll let you go, but so help me God, if you die, I'll burn your lab."

Tony said that her one comment made him smile for the first time that day. He told me he answered back and said, "honey have I ever told you, I love you," he smiled as hung up with Pepper.