Surprise

Michelle P.O.V

Two more years has passed and me and Pete were already married and in a expensive house that Tony bought for us as a gift.

It was pretty late now and I woke up to moving and screaming from Peter.

I looked at him as he was shaking in his sleep and yelling the word, "No," over and over again.

I put my hand on his red face and then move my hand to shake him softly.

He didn't wake up when I shook him, but instead he yelled, "no," even louder.

I took a breathe and decided to shake him harder.

"Honey wake up," I yelled.

He finally bursted up and looked around the room. When his eyes landed on me, he sighed in relief.

"Tell me about it," I said softly.

He looked in my eyes and huffed, "I saw scar face again in my dream."

"Then I saw every single person, that I killed for him shaking there head in disapproval, but to top it off, there family's were behind them. Scar face walked out and grabbed you by the arm, putting a gun to your head. He gave me this ugly crooked smile and to be honest, I really don't miss it."

"You know what he told me," he said while giving me a look.

I shrugged my shoulder and whispered, "what."

"He told me to kill the same people again or he would shoot you."

"What happened next," I asked with so much concern.

He didn't say anything for a whole minute and I looked at him with a lot of worry.

I was going to rub his back, but he looked up refusing to look at me and whispered,
"I.....I killed them."

I looked at him and he continued to speak, "T....then he dug his gun deeper in your skull and laughed at me as I begged to keep you safe."

"He didn't give a crap about my feelings and I started to yell, no over and over again when he kept digging the gun in your skull, but then he was getting ready to shoot, but you shook me hard out of my night terror and called me."

He looked at me and whined, "I thought you were dead, i...it was so real."

I nodded my head slowly and let him cry in my neck. I ran my hand through his sweaty hair and sighed as I laid the back of my head back on the bed.

It was a tough night and I had some news to share with him, but I decided to wait untill tommorow to tell him and his Dad.

I looked back down and saw that he cried himself to sleep and I sighed and soon fell asleep shortly after.

---------time skip--------------

We woke up around 9am and the first thing I did was invite Tony over, so that I could tell him and Pete some news.

When Tony finally arrived, a blond haired boy came walking in beside him.

Peter looked at his Dad and asked, "whose the kid."

Tony looked at Peter and simply said, "his name is Harley and I met him, when I had to have lunch with the winner of the science contest for an elementary school and lucky him he was the winner."

"I was surprised by his smarts," he continued. "So, I hired him as my intern or would you say my assistant,"

Peter stared at the young boy, "isn't he too young tho and I mean waaaaay to young."

Tony shrugged and said, "he'll get older eventually and who cares, the kid can be like my little me.

"Harley looked around and said, "Hey um Tony, you said your son was a star wars geek, show me the collection."

Peter rubbed his neck and got to the kids eye level and softly said, "star war geek, can offend a fan."

Harley shook his head and said, "yah it offended me too, when that jerk said it, but I'm a mega fan too."

Peter eyes opened wide and he yelled, "No way little buddy, you are."

Harley nodded his head and said, "tell him, Tony."

Tony rolled his eyes and said, "yea a huge fan."

I looked between the three and finally got bored and groaned, "a lady is over here waiting to tell you some news."

They turned and I casually said, "everyone sit down."

The 3 guys sat down and I stared at them and said, "I have important news."

Tony looked at Peter and Peter shrugged as he looked at Tony.

I rolled my eyes and announced, "I'm well uh.. pregnant."

Peter's eyes popped out and he crushed me in a hug and yelled, "no way."

I smiled and whispered, "yes I'm pregnant, so stopping hugging me tight, you'll squish the baby."

Harley tilted his head and said, "I was kind of wondering why she was so big but at the same time still small."

Tony slap the back of his head and he rubbed it and yelled, "ow Tony that hurts."

Tony nodded his head and grumbled, "it better had."

I looked at Tony who was now just shock and then I looked at Peter who gave his father a look of love.

Tony face lit up and he whispered, "I'm going to be a grandpa."

Peter smiled and went to hug his father who had tears run down his face.

Tony smiled grew and he cried again, "I'm a grandpa."

Harley looked at Tony weirdly and said, "I thought you hated the feeling of oldness and a grandpa falls in that category. So, sorry to break it to yah big guy."

Tony rolled his eyes at Harley and yelled, "shut up will yah."

Harley closed his mouth and sat by me as we watched Peter laughing and hugging Tony.

One more chapter left omg!!!! Im really feeling it. I think I'll post it on Thursday or maybe Friday!!! Hope u enjoyed it.