Do you like bad boys??

The intensity in my heart as I stared dead at Tony in the limo, hoping he would notice the intense glare I been giving him. He finally groaned loud as he turned to face me and gave me a raised eyebrow, "spit it out Petey?"

A smile spread my face as I gave him eye contact and quickly said, "because I'm starting school back up, can I start back with being spiderman, I mean you knew it was going to be a matter of time, before I went out."

He gave me a blank look as he stood there for some time processing my mix up words and put a hand on my shoulder. " I guess you can Pete, but when you get back home, let us set some rules."

"Oh come on old man, I'm going to be 16 cut me some slack, I don't need rules, I break them," I said pulling my sunglasses down to look cool.

Tony shook his head in awe and a smile appeared on his face as he came up with a comeback,
"you won't even step on an ant. What's the worst you can do, oh I know, walk in your class one minute late and get a tardy."

I smiled and shook my head actually I thought, that's not a bad idea maybe I will.

Tony gave me a observant look and pointed a finger at me, "don't get any ideas, even if you are trying to be a bad boy, I better not get an email saying that you been tardy."

"What your going to do to me. You have no idea how to ground a child??"

Tony looked in my eyes. "Is that a challenge," he said with a little twinkle popping in his eye.

I shook my head no and quickly said, "oh lookie here, we arrived love ya dad, don't come in and please go home and do old people stuff, now bye bye."

I opened the limo door instead of Happy getting it and rushed out, surprising Happy and immediately ran into the building. When I reach the school door, I turned and sent a peace sign to my Dad.

He slapped his forehead and shook his head in disappointment as he gave me a soft smile.

I walked in the building and everyone inside turned to look at me and started to whisper. I continued to walk and spotted Ned.

"Ned," I yelled.

He turned his head and questionably looked at me. "Peter???"

I smiled at his face and laughed, "yep like my new look."

Ned looked at me and said, "dude you look bad assssssss."

"I know right," I said as I hit him in his shoulder playfully.

He smiled and whispered, "but bro won't people be weirded out seeing a nerdy nerd with some big pecks."

I waved him off and said, "I'll just tell them I started to work out when flash started bullying me."

Ned nodded his head and I walked beside him until I heard footsteps coming up behind me and someone said, "hey Loser have you seen Parker. "

I smiled big and got in act, "Hey MJ, didn't suspect you to be here today."

I immediately curse myself as it slipped out of my mouth and I thought, idiot idiot idiot.