Michelle&Peter

Michelle P.O.V

I watched as Peter continue to talk to me non-stop and I sighed.

I took a deep breath and stopped him from talking. I made him stare in my eyes and I looked at him and said in a soft voice, "I also.......love you Peter and I know you don't want to hurt me, but Peter you got to know that storms don't last forever."

Peter looked down at his shoes and wiped his eyes. He looked back up with red eyes and simply said, "I wish we could be a thing Michelle, I really do, but it would never work."

He unlocked the door of the office and opened the door. He started to walk away and I grabbed his arm. I turned him around and whispered, "if we never try Peter, we'll never know if it'll work."

"Are you serious," he whispered back.

I looked at him as his head was held low and said, "Peter!"

He looked up at me as he ignored my eye contact and softly said, "what?"

"All we can do is hope, and whenever hope starts to fade, that means we stopped believing."

"But we.......," he started to say.

I stopped him and kissed him. He stood there for a second and kissed me back.

I let go from our kiss and opened the door. I turned as I left and said, "I'm going home Loser."

He stood there and watched me turn the corner. I kept walking and I heard pete yell, "what does that mean now, are we a thing?"

I kept walking and brought out my phone. I reached his name in my contacts and sent him a smiley face.

He texted back quickly and said, is that a yes.

I smiled and pressed the elevator button and text back, I don't mind.

The elevator opened and I got a text saying, well then I'll say were a couple.

I smiled and walked in and accidentally knocked into a person when I got in the elevator and said, "sorry."

The guy looked at me and laughed, "well aren't you very happy." I smiled and looked up to be surprised by Tony Stark and smiled.

"We're a couple now," I said with joy in my eyes. He nodded his head and said, "figured, hopefully the boy will be happier and maybe he'll stop with the night terrors."

I turned to Tony and whispered, "what he has night terrors. Tony nodded his head."

"Everyday," he said as he looked at me.

"Wait Peter has night terrors everyday," I said as I looked at him in surprise.

Tony nodded his head and whispered, "maybe he won't now that he has you."

I smiled and said, "well Oldie I'm gonna go so um bye, thanks for bringing me here to meet black widow, I'm going home now. "

Tony gave a nod and left the elevator.

I walked to my house afterwards and went straight to bed. Ready for the day to end.