The Dreams That Haunt You

Peter's P.O.V

Thanos came back, I don't know how he did it, but he was here and he was standing right in front of me and my adopted father.

I was scared and my palms were sweaty. He didn't have the glove anymore, but he was still strong and that scared me, making me get many flashbacks.

Tony called his suit immediately and told me to go inside, like I was some scared baby or something.

I obeyed though and watched the whole fight inside. It look like Tony had it in his hands, but I was wrong, he got shot right in his arc reactor and Thanos left me there a huge mess.

I ran to him in fear and saw that he cough out blood.

He looked at me, his head turned towards me and coughed out some more blood.

"P.....Petey, he whispered. "can you take care of my company while I'm gone, I love you son."

Tears came in my eyes as I shook him constantly and yelled, Dad over and over.

His heart stopped and I yelled with all my might, Daaaaaaaad, don't go. Don't go, I'm not ready for you to die yet!!!

I felt hands shake me and I turned to see Thanos.

Oh that ugly purple snot thing, he was dead. I thought he was at least.

Before I could attack him, Thanos grabbed me and continued to shake me to death and constantly call my name.

Finally he said Petey wake up.

I stopped panicking for a seck and thought the only person who calls me that is Dad.

D-Dad?

Tony stood in front of me and touched my forehead and sighed as he stared into my tear filled eyes.

He moved the sweaty tangled hair out of my red and hot face and whispered softly to me, many soothing words. "your okay Petey your okay."

I felt at ease as I heard Tony's voice soothing me. Tony was hugging me tight and I'll be lying if I said it didn't help.

I finally calmed down and pushed him off of me. I look at him and gave him a small smile.
"thanks Dad you can go now."

"Are you sure," he said while giving me a look.

I nodded my head and whispered, "yah I'm fine Dad."

He closed the door behind him and left the room without leaving a trace he was there.

I pulled my phone out, not really wanting to go back to sleep and looked at a miss message from Michelle.

I started texting her and I guess the convo just started getting intense.

I was texting her untill 5am and that soon she figured out who I was and asked to visit me and meet black widow.

I was speechless and that's when a hand grabbed my phone and I heard Tony say, "oooh your texting your girlie are yah.

"Give it back, Dad!!!"

He held his hand high as he turned to give me a look.
Wait, you told her about being a spiderling," he said

Um maybe, I stuttered

He shook his head as he said, so she's you new boo thing now, he said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ewwww that's gross Dad stop doing that with your eyebrows," I gaged as I reached for my phone and he continue to hold it up as he texted her back.

He handed the phone back to me, after he finished and I gave him a look and switch my attetion on my phone and whined, "You ruined my life. Why the heck did you say that she can come to my house and then we could go meet black widow."

Tony laughed at me and shrugged his shoulders as he looked and commented, "what it'll be fun and your girlfriend will fall for you and ur baby abs."

"Shut up," I said as I tried to push him out the room.

He smiled as he took his stand and didn't move a bit as a chuckle soon escaped his lips as he captured me in a headlock.

I groaned as he laughed and I tried to push him off of me.

But he pulled me into his chest and put a hand on the back of my hair.

I sighed in his chest as I melted in his arms by instinct.

His hand rubbed my back constantly and my fist clenched around his clothing.

I looked up at him as I mumbled, "I love you Dad," in his chest.

A smile appeared on his face as he shook his head at me and then pushed me away as he gave me a look.

"I love you too, kid. I love yah too."

A smile appeared on my face as I look at him grinning.

He gave me one last look as he then left the room.

I watched him leave and smiled.

I sat on my bed and sighed as I now had to get ready for Michelle in 3 hours.

Then I thought about the horror of Michelle and Tony in the same room.

Life totally just got worse. Like literally.

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but the next chapter is the txt message between the two.