The Revealing

This chapter contains media that l used from the internet. I did not make or draw them. The only one that l did make is the last photo. My name is on it too. Well enjoy!!!

Michelle P.O.V.

I look at the humongous crowd and smiled as I turned my attention to the stage.

A light shined on the stage and in walked Tony Stark.

Tony: Ehem welcome ladies and guys who got dragged by there wife's to be here.

A few mens laugh at what Tony said and then got slapped by there wife's on the arm.

Tony continued: I know you guys came to hear the news about my lost son, well let me tell you, there some hell of some good news this time. Please welcome my lost son Nathaniel.

I looked at Peter and yelled, "that's your cue!!!"

He gave me a weird look and whispered, "who the hell is Nathaniel."

I shrugged my shoulders and said in my chill voice, "I have no idea who the hell he is either, but you better go, Nathaniel, because that's your cue."

He gave me a glare and waved bye as he entered the stage.

He stuttered and started talking.

Peter: uhh actually funny story, my name is actually Peter and nice to meet you guys.

Tony: *rolls eyes* Well anyway lets call him Nathaniel instead, I never really liked the name Peter, no offense, but l always loved the name Nathaniel. Its kind of catchy don't you think???

The audience started going crazy and yelling stuff to Peter like, "yeah you idiot, change your name to Nathaniel it sounds way better" and other stuff like, "listen to Tony, he always knows best."

I saw peter glare at him and Tony smiled and clapped his hand on Peter's shoulder.

Peter: Please....uh calm down...and.....uh...ignore him, my name is not...Nathaniel....its uh...Peter and today we came to tell you of my arrival and about...uh...something special.

I shook my head while smiling and thought man he still hasn't got rid of that stutter when he's nervous.

I shook my thought off and looked back on stage.

Tony: *nodded his head*  Yes, now first thing, now that my son is here, when it's his time, he will take over my company.

I noticed as he said that many flashes started to take pictures of my boyfriend and his father.

Tony: Ahem settle down your horses lassies, we have more news this time from my son Peter.

Many people got quiet and they looked at Peter who stood there with a smile.

Peter: One second let me get changed.

The crowd looked around and more camera flashes went off. A person around 43 yelled, "what does he mean get changed."

Tony smiled and yelled, "you'll all see."

Peter ran by me backstage and took of his suit, leaving him in underwear.