I'm Spiderman

Peter watched as his adoptive dad, stood in front of the freaking elevator and stared at the button, like stupid Thanos came back from the dead or something.

Peter sighed as he took a deep breath of frustration and started to play with his jacket zipper, moving the zipper up and down.

He looked up to his father once more and sighed louder as he was trying to tell him to push the button.

But Tony continued to stare at the elevator door until he heard a irritated voice say, "come on Dad, could you take any longer."

Tony turned towards his adopted son and rolled his eyes as he turned back around to the elevator door.

Peter tapped his foot in irritation as he rolled his eyes, "can we please go meet freaking Bruce Banner already."

Tony crossed his arms as he gave him an amused raised eyebrow, "man Peter, do we have too see him," he sighed.

"Yah we have too Dad, I want to meet him really badly."

"but I'll have to see everyone else," Tony said with a frown on his face.

Peter ignored his father and casually said, "and the problem of that is......"

Tony stared at Peter and grumbled, "how many times do I have to tell you, I hate people."

Peter rolled his eyes at him and moved in front of his father to press the elevator button for them.

It didn't take long until the elevator door opened and Tony walked in right behind Peter and rolled his eyes.

"The plan for today is to tell the team who you really are, because basically no one knows who you are well um, beside that snobby witch guy named strange"

Peter eyes turned big as he started to ramble, "yah that dude was so cool in the war, he was all like zap zap zap and spark you with this stuff and spark you with this yellow stuff and cool stuff like that."

Tony rolled his eyes at the boy and said, "I don't even know how he got into the avengers in the first place, he needs to go find another princess to give a poison apple too or something."

Peter laughed at the lame joke and smiled at his adopted dad.

"Okay, come on Dad, he's not that bad. He did save us right?"

Tony looked down at his shoes and grumbled, "he's still a stubborn smarta..."

Peter quickly interrupted his father figure and stuck a finger to his mouth and yelled, "woah watch your language."

Tony rolled his eyes as he took Peter's hand away from his mouth and spat the germs away from when his spiderling put his whole dirty finger on his mouth.

He then look as Peter as he gave him a look, "who cares about language, I know you curse too and anyway who is the adult here, Peter."

Peter annoyingly looked up at his Dad and snorted, "first thing dad, how long will we be in this stupid elevator and second thing, your very immature for an adult and third thing, I only curse in important situations."